This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else afraid that Saman might keep getting better in the next few months and get called up by Sweden again? Since we weren't able to play him due to AFC & FIFA's incompetence he has a choice between NT's.
    I'm pretty sure it's too late now. FIFA already cleared him to play for Iran so Idk if he can reverse that application at this point. I know for a fact if he participates even in a friendly match with Iran now it would be for sure too late. I don't know of a single player within our generation that played for one national team, then played for another, & then played again for the first one all in friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      Haghighi looks so defeated... 3-0, he had a shit day
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

He went through all the changing process with FIFA, which was completed the day of the Syria game, doubt he can change anymore. Anyways it's clear he will play for Iran based on the recent interview.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Mystic Saman
          You can call me mystic sam, because I predict these tings.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
            Haghighi looks so defeated... 3-0, he had a shit day
            He actually had some nice saves and got an 8.0 rating on WhoScored, it's his team's defense that's shit:
            https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...AFC-Eskilstuna

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              You can call me mystic sam, because I predict these tings.
              😂😂😂 love it

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                He actually had some nice saves and got an 8.0 rating on WhoScored, it's his team's defense that's shit:
                https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...AFC-Eskilstuna
                What does it say about your team when you are rated highest amongst 10 other ppl on an 11 person team (by 2 points none-the-less)
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                  What does it say about your team when you are rated highest amongst 10 other ppl on an 11 person team (by 2 points none-the-less)
                  That's my point, his team is shit.

Anyways, here are the highlights. Haghighi had a nice save at 1:03:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Ostersunds 3rd goal on Haghighi is the most typical goal he will concede every time TM opponents try this tactic
                    A carbon copy of the 2 goals conceded against Iraq. He is shockingly weak at saving low ground shots.

Comment

So hard to choose between both haghighi and beiranvand... I wished we still had Rahmat. Man I miss him so much but his attitude towards TM makes me hate him. Haghighi is so damn stiff and slow ... he needs to do yoga (no joke) and work on his reaction time!

Comment

i think AFC's best spectators are their defenders..!!
                        i mean WTF kind of a defending and man marking is that shit..?

ps
                        saman delivering on his promise i guess..!!

Comment

Anything starts with AFC sucks obviously

Comment

Ostersunds 3rd goal on Haghighi is the most typical goal he will concede every time TM opponents try this tactic
                            He was also poor on first goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              A carbon copy of the 2 goals conceded against Iraq. He is shockingly weak at saving low ground shots.
                              Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              He was also poor on first goal.
                              Honestly if I was a coach playing a team with Haghighi in goal, I would just ask my players to keep putting in low crosses with men ready at far post and it will result in a goal 100% of the time. He has this major weakness since forever and it seems like he can't fix it.

And if my team was playing vs Beiranvand, you just need to pick your best shooter, make them take hard shots during the whole 90 min and get players ready to finish on the rebound when he drops the ball

Comment

Honestly if I was a coach playing a team with Haghighi in goal, I would just ask my players to keep putting in low crosses with men ready at far post and it will result in a goal 100% of the time. He has this major weakness since forever and it seems like he can't fix it.

And if my team was playing vs Beiranvand, you just need to pick your best shooter, make them take hard shots during the whole 90 min and get players ready to finish on the rebound when he drops the ball
                                This is the truest shit ive ever heard

Thats it, we're pulling a Qatar and calling up a Brazilian keeper

Comment

Working...
                                X