This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
    What does he think about Alireza Haghighi and other Iranians in the Swedish league?

What Iranian community is he from? I heard the majority of the Swedish Community are from Bandar Abbas.
    I think he's Assyrian so he's either from Tehran or West Azerbaijan province.

Comment

What does he think about Alireza Haghighi and other Iranians in the Swedish league?

What Iranian community is he from? I heard the majority of the Swedish Community are from Bandar Abbas.
      I know 2 people from Bandar Abbas out of all the Iranians ive met, bruh you got to stop listening to these alternative facts

Comment

There are actually lots of Kurds(Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Turkish) in Sweden.

Comment

Hopefully He will get a TM invite soon. He has a lot of potential and is an attack based utility player (and CQ loves utility players).
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

1. You are very much needed in Iran's national team. We know they have contacted you but how far did the dialogues go? Are they still in contact with you?

2. Who contacted you? CQ himself or IFF?

3. You have said the chance of playing for Iran vs. for Sweden is 50-50. Is it still the same chance for you to play for Iran? Do you want it at all?

4. Do you have any international offers? In which club and league would you like to end up?

5. Do you know the Iranian players? Who is your favorite in the field?

6. You have played as CAM, RAM/LAM/RW/LW and striker. Which position do you like the most and feel most comfortable with?

7. What does he think about Alireza Haghighi and other Iranians in the Swedish league?

8. What Iranian community is he from? I heard the majority of the Swedish Community are from Bandar Abbas.

ANY MORE Q ?
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

9. Perspolis or Esteghlal

10. Favorite player of all time/role model

Comment

Ask him what club he dreams of playing for one day.

Comment

Ask him Barg or Kobbideh?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                    Where did you hear that? I live in Sweden and none of the Iranians I know are from Bandar Abbas. Karaj FTW!
                    I know a large community who live there (family, 50+), and also a former Swedish-Iranian footballer who's from Bandar Abbas, Arash Talebinejad.

Comment

I know a large community who live there (family, 50+), and also a former Swedish-Iranian footballer who's from Bandar Abbas, Arash Talebinejad.
                      Ok but that's not true. In fact not so many are from Bandar Abbas. Most people are from Tehran as is the case everywhere else.

Bandar Abbasis couldn't manage the cold temperature of the Swedish winters anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Ok but that's not true. In fact not so many are from Bandar Abbas. Most people are from Tehran as is the case everywhere else.

Bandar Abbasis couldn't manage the cold temperature of the Swedish winters anyways!
                        I know a lot of people from Abadan and Ahwaz here as well if were talking about Jonooub, even Balochestan. I would say we got a mix of everything in Sweden from ever city. Even met one from Khoy got to say that is probably the rarest Iranian in Sweden. Kinda like a legendary pokemon dont think anyone else here is from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          I know a lot of people from Abadan and Ahwaz here as well if were talking about Jonooub, even Balochestan. I would say we got a mix of everything in Sweden from ever city. Even met one from Khoy got to say that is probably the rarest Iranian in Sweden. Kinda like a legendary pokemon dont think anyone else here is from there.
                          People from Khoy are all in Canada (and of course Khoy).

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Yes, of course you will find people from everywhere. We were talking majority....

Comment

They sure can. I live in Detroit and I can withstand the snowy temperatures we have here.

Comment

Yes, of course you will find people from everywhere. We were talking majority....
                                Majority would be Tehran without a doubt, Tabriz, Abadan or a Kurdish city coming up second.

Comment

Working...
                                X