This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    It's official - Saman Ghoddos has not been authorized to play tomorrow.

The squad was announced and he's not in.
    Iran.

Comment

I think this is a great sign.

Saman Ghoddos just posted what every other Team Melli player has posted on his Instgram. This means it's unified and he feels part of it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYoQcfjB...=saman.ghoddos

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        ghoddos to rubin incoming
        Is that the template of adidas jersey/t shirts of 1998???

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          The rumor is from khabar varzeshi - they're completely bullshitting.
          IFF has done this for Dejagah, Zandi, Nazari, Gucci... you think they don't know how to do this anymore.
          This is FIFA being the corrupt incompetent organization it is.
          still when it comes to corruption and especially incompetency, IFF trumps FIFA all day, any day..!!
          still my suspicion remain that IFF dropped the ball on properly registering him for his playing card to be issued in a timely manner..!!
          i suppose him already suiting up for Sweden in a meaningless Friendly may have slowed their registration process ..? but highly doubt if IFF gave it a Legit Try and still couldnt expedite his paperwork so that he could at least feature in Syria WCQ..!!?
          im only hoping this fk up was'nt intentional ..!!? because there is a good chance of that considering the current stand off between IFF & CQ..!!

Comment

Daleho Irandust has liked Saman Ghoddos' last post ("#AllForTeamMelli")

Let the rumours start LOL

I just think they are friends, that's all.

Comment

His farsi is so cute. You can see him thinking about what to say and then just using an English word instead. He's ours now, he isn't going to go back to the Swedish team. I'm so happy.

Comment

After watching the interview (which Sardar was there with him LOL) there is zero chance he is going back to Sweden. He straight up said he didn't feel like he fully belonged - he never felt like he was one of them. I guess that was his way of saying that there is racism there.

He's ours.

Comment

The best part: "Morabie Eskilstuna kheyli bad bood. Kheyli kharab kard"

Savage LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    The best part: "Morabie Eskilstuna kheyli bad bood. Kheyli kharab kard"

Savage LOL
                    LOL - he also said he was roommates with Alireza Haghghi and he told him that he was going to score on him in the next match day when they play each other.

It was an excellent interview.

Comment

Where can we see the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        LOL - he also said he was roommates with Alireza Haghghi and he told him that he was going to score on him in the next match day when they play each other.

It was an excellent interview.
                        Where can we watch this interview?! [emoji23]

Comment

Never mind, found it: http://tamasha.com/v/PyzbL

Comment

seems like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. I hope he's the star we all want him to be. if he gets no playing time it'll tell us a lot about the quality of the swedish league

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              seems like a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. I hope he's the star we all want him to be. if he gets no playing time it'll tell us a lot about the quality of the swedish league
                              Can't be worse than the Croatian league, and Ali Karimi gets playing time..

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X