This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Isn't their coach some random English coach who just got his coaching license and turned out to be good all of a sudden?
    Well he is a former football player. But his assistant coach got some coaching experience.

Comment

I think he is kind of similar to Kaveh though, even looks alike. I honestly think that if Kaveh shines in belgium, there wouldn't be much of a point to recruiting ghoddos and familiarizing him with the whole environment etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I think he is kind of similar to Kaveh though, even looks alike. I honestly think that if Kaveh shines in belgium, there wouldn't be much of a point to recruiting ghoddos and familiarizing him with the whole environment etc

Just going to put this out there. Saman Ghoddos will be one of the biggest exports of the Swedish league. After Zlatan and Alexander Isak. Mark my words Kaveh and the rest cant even compare to how big this kid will get.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Just going to put this out there. Saman Ghoddos will be one of the biggest exports of the Swedish league. After Zlatan and Alexander Isak. Mark my words Kaveh and the rest cant even compare to how big this kid will get.
          I'm not so sure, but of course he has a lot of potential to have a fine career. But his market value will never reach the heights of Zlatan's or Isak's. Also, he would need to have a very long contactual commitment with Östersund to have a high price tag. Maybe somewhere around €2-4 M.

There is one exception and that is if Chinese or Arab clubs would make offers. They trigger the prices up.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Completely agree with Zamboor here above.

The guy is too good for TM already! For Argentina, Messi is kind of a player that is always included in the team, no matter what other players are there. For Iran, Ghoddos is that player and should be included no matter how much depth we have!

Having said that, we don't really have depth in the CAM position at the moment and Ghoddos can play there too. None of our forwards are true CAMs. and Dejagah and Masoud are aging. So even in that term, we need him badly!

Comment

Get outta here with this circle jerk we're having over a player for scoring against a very weak Gala side.

Has he scored against Bayern, Ajax, Atletico whilst playing for a very defensive side?

Saying he will be as important for us as Messi for Argentina? You gotta be kidding!

He will be a great addition to TM (if he joins), but let's not build statue of him just yet.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

I love some members reactions seriously

Poor Shahbazzadeh (not even top 5 Iranian striker) who also scored vs Galatasaray last year within minutes of being on the pitch and doesn't get 1/20th of the praise Ghoddos got We are such emotional people as always

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Completely agree with Zamboor here above.
                  The guy is too good for TM already! For Argentina, Messi is kind of a player that is always included in the team, no matter what other players are there. For Iran, Ghoddos is that player and should be included no matter how much depth we have!
                  Having said that, we don't really have depth in the CAM position at the moment and Ghoddos can play there too. None of our forwards are true CAMs. and Dejagah and Masoud are aging. So even in that term, we need him badly!
                  is this post a joke? Lol

Comment

Lmao PFDC at its best..

Ghoddos is a quality player and I'm sure we will see him in a better league soon. Everyone knows I don't usually get on the hype train and praise random players, but Ghoddos definitely deserves a TM call up.

However some of you need to chill... He is too good for TM?? Stop talking like Zidane in his prime is going to play for TM..

Comment

Worse case, Ghoddos needs to be called up before the likes of Vahid Amiri and Torabi (if he doesn't go to Europe)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        They have a lot of foreigners/Middle Easterns on their team.
                        I know. Östersund goalkeeper is A friend of mine. Aly keita

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

respectfully, its not even close.

Ghoddos is more comparable to a faster Dejagah with a really nice longshot..

Kaveh is a great talent too but Zamboor is 100% correct when he says Ghoddos will be a massive Swedish export.

This isn't even a hunch or a rumor. He WILL get transferred to a top 5 Euro league by next season.

All this said, I trust CQ but hope Ghoddos finds his way to Team Melli, because he truly has star potential..

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            I love some members reactions seriously

Poor Shahbazzadeh (not even top 5 Iranian striker) who also scored vs Galatasaray last year within minutes of being on the pitch and doesn't get 1/20th of the praise Ghoddos got We are such emotional people as always
                            Dude come on lol… You can't be serious if you're comparing Sajjad to Ghoddos.

Ghoddos is an Attacking Midfielder and he's scored 13 in 39 caps… he's probably assisted even more than he's scored too. Not to mention he's only 23 years old.

Sajjad is a striker, four years older, and didn't get playing time on a shitty Alanyaspor with two Iraqi starters lmao

Saman deserves all the hype he's getting

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              on a shitty Alanyaspor with two Iraqi starters lmao
                              Now that you mention that (and btw Alanyaspor does not have any Iraqi player), Ostersunds has 1 Iraqi starter in their team

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Now that you mention that (and btw Alanyaspor does not have any Iraqi player), Ostersunds has 1 Iraqi starter in their team
                                my bad, got Caykur Rizshitspor mixed up with Alanyaspor.

That still doesn't change the fact that Saman Ghoddos is gonna be a star sooner than later

Comment

Working...
                                X