This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

LOL apparently Amiens were also interested. Crap teams, I expected better teams to come for him?

French media still call him "Swedish international"

Comment

Metz isn't that bad tbh, not worse than Chievo at least... But yes, he can definitely find himself a better team

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        Metz isn't that bad tbh, not worse than Chievo at least... But yes, he can definitely find himself a better team
        Metz are pretty bad. They will probably be fighting vs relegation this year

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          yes (only three games played though and against strong opponents), but why is it that it makes you lmao?
          Nothing my good sir, i'm just a happy lad

Comment

Yeah 4 games 0 points.. don't know much about Metz but I don't want another one of our players to join a team battling relegation 🙄

Comment

he should and im pretty sure he will stay put ..!
              im certain far, FAR more lucrative offers and desirable destination clubs will come knocking in the Winter transfer window, if not then, then definitely after the WC..!

Comment

Thanks For sharing the video. Saman seems to be explosive. He can dribble and he can shoot. I think he is a great addition to TM and exactly what TM needed. Just give him the ball and let Koreans cry after a goal.

Comment

Mark my words, Ghoddos will be the biggest diaspora player we have ever had. I love Dejagah and Gucci, but I genuinely think he will eclipse them!

I want to pay homage to this city (Malmö) - they produce magic everywhere.

Comment

His Instagram followers are increasing by 2k per day since he joined TM!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      His Instagram followers are increasing by 2k per day since he joined TM!
                      yes but i'm glad he's not active on insta like TM players, hes focused on his football

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        yes but i'm glad he's not active on insta like TM players, hes focused on his football
                        you never know.once he hangs out with Mehdi and Sardar, his habbits might change

Comment

you never know.once he hangs out with Mehdi and Sardar, his habbits might change
                          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Or once he get a taste of the food in Iran shekamesh be koja mirese..!

Comment

Can anyone get an update for what happened to Saman???? I am worried...i really want him in TM

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                Can anyone get an update for what happened to Saman???? I am worried...i really want him in TM
                                Iran/IFF happened

Comment

Working...
                                X