Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprised about this result. I saw Östersund live last week and their playing style is unique. Ghoddos has an international aura and touch. I'm amazed that larger Swedish clubs didn't sign him earlier. Malmö and AIK inquired about him in January but Östersund rejected the offers. They knew he is worth more than that and that he is good enough to play in a better league.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
      I'm sure it's been covered earlier, but he's been capped by Sweden (in friendly matches this prior year) so he's theirs, not Iran's.
      He played inofficial games for them. He is still eligible for Iran.

Comment

I would still like to underline that I think that our current squad is strong and that Ghoddos would be a good addition. I'm not sure if he would be good enough to replace any of our starting players though.

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Saman also assisted the 2nd goal. He can play cam as well and inger or striker as well

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
            I would still like to underline that I think that our current squad is strong and that Ghoddos would be a good addition. I'm not sure if he would be good enough to replace any of our starting players though.

CQ has two TM's at the moment. He seems to switch between them. I have a feeling he will do so in the world cup. Against African teams, I have a feeling he will start Gucci, Ansarifard, Taremi. Against higher ranked competition, he will likely start Sardar, Jahanbakhsh, and Dejagah. We can always use even more depth in attack. Ghoddos can be part of the "B" team (not really the B team, but the alternate squad). I think he should get a shot to prove himself. I would have to see him in a friendly for TM to judge. I know we have a lot of talent, but it doesn't hurt us to test him and Kaveh Rezaei against Korea.

Sardar is suspended for the next match, so it is a good time to experiment. We know Gucci is clutch, and we know of Ansarifard's level. I would test Ghoddos on the LW to start, and move him to CAM at some points to see if he can cut it. If not, then we'll at least know.

Comment

Ghoddos doesn't need TM tests. Despite our good player depth, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually turned out to be better than everything and anything we have at the moment.

I didn't watch 90 for a long time but did Ferdosipour ever bring his case up at all? Maybe we should bring his case up to them somehow.

Do they have twitter/instagram?

Comment

Saman for TM

Comment

CQ sees all of this stuff online and in fact I wouldnt be surprised if he sees this.

I expect him to be called up soon. Dang hes got good strength!

Comment

Im not a fan of Swedish Football Especially not the Swedish league but I am very impressed with Östersund and their way 2 play football. They play fast short passes and technical football and not like the rest of the swedish teams who just shooting the ball and run after ball They play very unSwedish

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                      Im not a fan of Swedish Football Especially not the Swedish league but I am very impressed with Östersund and their way 2 play football. They play fast short passes and technical football and not like the rest of the swedish teams who just shooting the ball and run after ball They play very unSwedish
                      از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                      They have a lot of foreigners/Middle Easterns on their team.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post

he'll probably have to and very likely will be slowly worked in the mix in the run up to WC..!! but much about his playing style and frame and fitness and youthful energy suggests to me, he could easily make our WC traveling squad and very likely get significant minutes from the bench if not even making the start in 1-2 games there..!!

to me, he seems a somewhat clear upgrade to Amiri and Torabi and TBH, aside from more experience Haj Safi and Ansarifard ham dont seem to really have shitt on his quality and scoring tough goal abilities ..!! He'd certainly challenge ARJ and Taremi and Dejagha for minutes and @ a very least would be a natural sub for any of them off the bench..!

i think once he gives a bit of positive vibes, he will likely be invited to TM as soon as the prep for Syria game. such a move will very likely be very beneficial to both parties..!

Comment

Ghoddos: - We do not apologize for this

Niclas Jarlås /13 juli 2017

It was a public celebration on the stadium and on the pitch, ÖFK performed really well against the Galatasaray Turkish team.

The match ended 2-0 to ÖFK which impressed greatly. After the game, it was the happy but focused ÖFK player who came to the mixed zone.

It was Saman Ghoddos who broke the deadlock in the match and gave ÖFK the lead. After the match, the attacker had difficulty telling the feelings, but he kept an eye on how it happened.

"We believed in it and we believed in our idea. We win by 2-0 and I think it's quite fair.

Although ÖFK entered the match as underdogs, there are still things to improve according to Ghoddos. Despite that, he is pleased with the end result and how to push the opposition. The goal of the goal was a nice cooperation between Sema and Bachirou who fought the ball to Ghoddos who could shoot the ball into goal.

"Had I missed that, the whole team would have killed me so I'm lucky I put it," said Ghoddos with the glimpse of the eye.

After the match, the ÖFKarna held a rather low profile, even though Ghoddos wanted another.

"It was quite calm indeed, I wanted us to sing but they told me it does not work because there is a match left to play. We must bring a good result away to move on and that is what we are aiming for.

Even the team captain Brwa Nouri did a good match and made a stable match together with Bachirou in the midfield.

"Good performance often leads to good results. We win 2-0 against Galatasaray, Nouri said after the match.

"It is a challenge for us to be able to match them in quality. We managed the level in a very good way.

Galatasaray's coach Igor Tudor was worried about the team's short season for the match. It was also something Nouri was fully aware of.

"They have played two training matches and are just back in training but it does not take away their quality.

- But we do not apologize for this, BUT a match remains.

Despite the win, the captain is not hovering away, but now all focus is on the match against Djurgården on Sunday and only after shifting focus to the return next Thursday

Most Galatasaray players passed the mixed zone without stopping at the media, but the team's Norwegian outerback Marin Linnes stopped and answered questions.

"I knew that the level would be good because I check the level of Norwegian and Swedish football.

The back knows that there will be a lot of criticism when coming back to Turkey, but he is glad he can not Turkish. In front of the return meeting Linnaeus hopes for change.

- I'm hoping for another match image in Istanbul. There we will steer the game more, "said Marin Linnes.

http://osdsport.se/ghoddos-vi-ber-in...t-for-det-har/

Comment

LOL and we have people saying Azmoun should go to Besiktas XD After that shit show by Galatasaray supposedly one of Turkey's top Teams I'm willing to believe that Iranian League is stronger.

Comment

Man anchenan omidvaar nistam ke baraye TM baazi kone, chera ke Soed dar yek marhaleye besyaar hassasi ast dar WCQ

va ba amalkarde khoobe Saman emkanesh ziyaade ke dar

avvalin baazie rasmiash dar maahe August baraye in Teame Melli baazi kone ta betonan beran Jaame Jahaani.

Agar ham injori shod omidvare pishraftesh hastam chon zaadeye Soed ast

va hatman khodash raa ham soedi hess mikone va ham irani.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                LOL and we have people saying Azmoun should go to Besiktas XD After that shit show by Galatasaray supposedly one of Turkey's top Teams I'm willing to believe that Iranian League is stronger.
                                Besiktas is currently much stronger than Gala, and have been in last two years.

Comment

Working...
                                X