Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shows how bad the Turkish league has become.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Shows how bad the Turkish league has become.
      well I think its the same level. Fener, Besikstas are still very strong, and Istanbul Basaksehir finished second and have overtaken Gala. So they actually have a big 4 now, with some decent teams like Trabzonspor, Busaspor, Alanyaspor,Antalyaspor. Its definitely not the strongest league but I think its on the level of belgium

Comment

Shows how well Swedish League is developing after Malmö FF was able to keep players and bring in money to the league by ualifying for the CL twice.

One cant just say its Turkey losing in Quality. But Sweden is getting better.

Comment

saman ghoddos for TM !

Comment

Gala is not what it used to be in last couple years. Still i wouldn't be surprised if they advance, they still dominated the game today.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Gala is not what it used to be in last couple years. Still i wouldn't be surprised if they advance, they still dominated the game today.
              they had literally one decent chance. Really struggled to create anything of note.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                they had literally one decent chance. Really struggled to create anything of note.
                Well Ostersunds parked the bus only... It is tough to beat Turks at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Well Ostersunds parked the bus only... It is tough to beat Turks at home.
                  possession was basically 50-50, and ostersunds had more shots on goal. They sat back in second half a bit more bc they had the lead, and it worked cuz they hit gala on the counter for the second

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    possession was basically 50-50, and ostersunds had more shots on goal. They sat back in second half a bit more bc they had the lead, and it worked cuz they hit gala on the counter for the second
                    I didn't watch the first half, but it was all Gala in the 2nd.

Comment

I hope Ghoddos joins TM soon, he definitely deserves it.

I had hopes for Soroush if he would've moved to Europe but instead he went for the money in Qatar.

Comment

His goal:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          His goal:
                          Sign Him Up! Haha Take that Turkish Leauge!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Sign Him Up! Haha Take that Turkish Leauge!
                            Why can't one of these guys play attacking midfield? We have soooo many forwards/wingers.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I'm sure it's been covered earlier, but he's been capped by Sweden (in friendly matches this prior year) so he's theirs, not Iran's.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                                I'm sure it's been covered earlier, but he's been capped by Sweden (in friendly matches this prior year) so he's theirs, not Iran's.
                                hes still eligible to play for Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X