This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    To increase our depth! For now Ghoddos seems to be the best we could have in his position! A younger, more energetic Dejagah!
    Jahanbakhsh can also play on Dejagah's position.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Jahanbakhsh can also play on Dejagah's position.
      IMO, he's better in RAM! Dejagah's quality in CAM when he was younger was irreplaceable. Ghoddos seems to be the one who can be a worthy replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Ok, good!!!

So according to this article, he's said himself back in November that Iran is interested in him and they want him to come. However when asked whether he will choose the Iranian or the Swedish national team, he answered very politically and said he didn't know. That's not something he thought about at that moment and that his only focus for now was his club and to get better as a player.

He did express happiness to be invited to the Swedish national team though, and said it was one of his dreams since childhood. He said even if he wasn't invited this time, he'd only work harder.

So for now we know CQ and IFF know about him. It's weird they haven't officially invited him yet. Also it's not sure at all that he really wants to paly for Iran despite saying so. Hopefully he will but again, CQ and company need to act.
        CQ doesn't like it if a player is wishy washy on wanting to play for TM.
        For example when he got Dejagah to join, Dejagah agreed within 2-3 days to join TM.
        This Ghodoos guy is trying to negotiate like this is some deal in the bazaar.

You either want to play for TM or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          CQ doesn't like it if a player is wishy washy on wanting to play for TM.
          For example when he got Dejagah to join, Dejagah agreed within 2-3 days to join TM.
          This Ghodoos guy is trying to negotiate like this is some deal in the bazaar.
          You either want to play for TM or you don't.
          What makes you think so? I totally agree that we don't need Tafazolli at the moment, we already have enough good defenders and it is sure that he will never get called up by England so there is no need for us to hurry...
          On the other hand, Ghoddos expressed his interest in playing for TM but he might very well get another call up by Sweden and then it will be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            What makes you think so? I totally agree that we don't need Tafazolli at the moment, we already have enough good defenders and it is sure that he will never get called up by England so there is no need for us to hurry...
            On the other hand, Ghoddos expressed his interest in playing for TM but he might very well get another call up by Sweden and then it will be too late.
            For example look at what happened to Davari - he said he didn't want to come to training camp because his wife was about to give birth. CQ never invited him after.

I wish I could find the interview where he literally said "I want players who want and love to play for TM".

Comment

For example look at what happened to Davari - he said he didn't want to come to training camp because his wife was about to give birth. CQ never invited him after.

I wish I could find the interview where he literally said "I want players who want and love to play for TM".
              Yes, I saw that interview but did Ghoddos ever reject a TM call up before? If yes then it's a different story...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                Yes, I saw that interview but did Ghoddos ever reject a TM call up before? If yes then it's a different story...
                I don't think he has rejected the offers, but he hasn't accepted either. That's what I'm saying - CQ wants to hear a yes right away, he doesn't want the player to wait it over.

Comment

I don't think he has rejected the offers, but he hasn't accepted either. That's what I'm saying - CQ wants to hear a yes right away, he doesn't want the player to wait it over.
                  As Ghoddos said, he's never even received an offer from CQ and IFF to accept! CQ being interested in him is totally different from him getting an actual offer.

Dejagah got an official offer which he accepted within 2-3 days. If we want Ghoddos in TM, it's in the hands of CQ and IFF to act!

Comment

Ghoddos will be invited 100%
                    Beitashour's invitation was also kind of last minute and he even made it to the world cup after

Comment

C More (TV Channel in Sweden who broadcasts Allsvenskan) have done a poll with 3 players from each team in Allsvenskan where one of the questions read "Who will be the next big transfer (sale) going abroad?". Who did the players vote? Saman Ghoddos. Got 1/5 of all votes (19%).

"Naturally, you become very happy when other players think that (about you). One of my dreams and goal is to play abroad, so it's great fun to see and read this"
                      , said Ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I honestly believe CQ is content with our squad now and there probably won't be a Ghoddos or Tafazolli around till after the 2018 World Cup. We are sitting comfortably on top of the table with our current squad, why would he change something to his team? I was thinking about this the other day.
                        Actually this is the difference between CQ and likes of Branko. While Branko builds up a team and then gets satisfied with a certain level of game (until he gets exposed), CQ is the one hustling to find the "perfection", fixing every weakness to keep improving the game. Now I am not saying Ghoddos will be invited, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we see some changes despite TM staying on top already, almost qualified.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So apparently CQ called Ghoddos and wants him for next TM Camp!
                          http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/8/main/2...-national-team
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                            April Fools y'all

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              Link doesn't work man, seems like it's been deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                April Fools y'all

Comment

Working...
                                X