X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I will sleep on him and wake up when he chooses for Iran
    See I understand why people would be upset that he chose to accept the Sweden call up. If it was me I wouldn't have because I'd want to play for Iran and for Querioz, I don't care for Scottish football. But that's his choice and he did it for his career.

I'm not sleeping on him because he's still available to be called up for Iran and I don't see why he would reject it, Sweden aren't as good as they were without Zlatan.

Comment

A lot of our own PFDC users also wouldn't play for Iran under this regime:
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-play-for-Iran

The reality is, more and more Iranian kids will grow up outside Iran and will choose to play for the country they grew up in. Look at Mesut Ozil and a handful of other dual-national players for instance.

Are we going to bash them and then jump on the bandwagon as soon as the likes of Dejagah play for us?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        A lot of our own PFDC users also wouldn't play for Iran under this regime:
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-play-for-Iran

The reality is, more and more Iranian kids will grow up outside Iran and will choose to play for the country they grew up in. Look at Mesut Ozil and a handful of other dual-national players for instance.

Are we going to bash them and then jump on the bandwagon as soon as the likes of Dejagah play for us?
        It should be okay for us to say that we don't need the guy. That does not equate to bashing. If he wants to play for us, then fine. I personally don't think we need him, and some of you have hyped him up way too much. What he has better than Gucci, Sardar, Jahanbakhsh, or any of our starting forwards, I don't know. We have massive depth up front, and new players like Shekari coming in the next couple of years.

Some of you make it seem like he will revolutionize TM. He could be another Daniel Davari. Davari had a great 2 seasons at Braunschweig promoting them to Bundesliga and playing very well for being on such a soorakh team in the Bundesliga top-flight. We see where he is now.

Maybe it is smart we don't jump on the hype wagon, especially for a player who has a stated intention to play for Sweden and has not yet said one positive thing about TM or his Iranian heritage in the media yet. At least Davari, Ashkan, Gucci, Beitashour ALL have interviews before they were called to TM where they spoke highly of Iran and their heritage. This guy has not done that, so we have a right to not care about him either. That's not bashing. I'm not saying the guy sucks. He's just not worth our time when he doesn't seem to care.

^This is the difference between Ashkan and Ghoddos. Even if Ashkan didn't say I'm 100% happy to play for TM, he still did this interview, and was smiling as the guy was saying "hopefully he'll play for TM someday."

If Ashkan had said "Iran is not in my mind now, all I am focused on is Germany" then yes, we would have the right to not follow him. It would have been pointless.

Turks refusing to follow Ozil when he had no stated commitment to the country is fine. That is not bashing. If he has greater allegiance to another country, so be it. We don't need to follow him like he is our player. He is not. He's Swedish for all intents and purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
          Here are the highlights btw: http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/...s-sista-spark/

1-0: Really solid build up play that leads to a calm finish in the box.
          2-1: Class finish to secure the win in the dying seconds.

Comment

Interesting message

من فارسى حرف ميزنم و متوجه ميشم و افتخار ميكنم كه براى تيم ملى ايران بازى كنم ولى تا الان من رو دعوت نكرد

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQaeC0kBHsa/?hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Interesting message
              [/FONT][/COLOR]https://www.instagram.com/p/BQaeC0kBHsa/?hl=en
              so maybe people shouldnt have abused him on this forum?? Maybe a few apologies from certain members for jumping to random conclusions...
              for those who cant read farsi,He basically says that he can speak farsi and is aware of fans comments, wants to play for TM, but as of now has not been contacted.

This guy will soon move to a big euro league. He has quality. I say we do it. He will bring quality in wide areas and cover/ replacement for dejagah. This is something we pinned on torabi, but for injuries and other reasons, he does not seem ready for that responsibility.

Comment

Carlos needs to watch closely this guy instead of Reza and JB, you know what you get from Reza and JB anyway. While he is in Europe would be nice if someone send him a private message on fb(or any other contact) and tell him about this guy and his desire to play for TM.

He lives in Sweden, raised there, so he can't come publicly and say i don't want play for Sweden, he is still at the beginning of his career, people should understand that.

Comment

^LOLOLOLOLO yes CQ takes dinner photos with every player he watches.

If we are posting about any player here on PFDC you can bet your bottom dollar CQ has been watching him for years.

Comment

What is funny about? Maybe CQ doesn't know he is still willing to play for Iran?

Comment

Interesting message
                      من فارسى حرف ميزنم و متوجه ميشم و افتخار ميكنم كه براى تيم ملى ايران بازى كنم ولى تا الان من رو دعوت نكرد
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BQaeC0kBHsa/?hl=en
                      Translation: I speak Farsi & understand and it would be an honor to play for Iran but they haven't invited me yet.

Comment

He has posted on iranian flag on his last insta post! damesh garm i wish CQ would call him up for wcq

Comment

Lol it's hilarious. All the comments on his instagram pictures are from Iranian people, wow that's mad. Can't see one swedish comment. No wonder he said something.

Also why did he tag Reza Shekari in that comment? Does he know him?

Comment

IMO it's time for CQ to call Saman to TM considering the fact that CQ won't call any Persepolis players. TM won't have any options for LM which was filled with either Amiri or Taremi and i believe Saman has better pace and finishing than Amiri or Taremi. Saman can really help us in remaining WCQ matches i hope CQ finally calls him up for TM.
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              Also why did he tag Reza Shekari in that comment? Does he know him?
                              That's not Reza's official page.

Comment

That's not Reza's official page.
                                Yeah and just realised that it was because he was replying to someone who had tagged that fake Reza Shekari profile

Comment

Working...
                                X