This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
    I guess I found Saman's personal Facebook account, and his username is Samanronaldo LOL

https://www.facebook.com/samanronaldo
    Yeah, I sent him a friend request on that account right before the game against Galatasaray but he never accepted

Comment

He just scored in a cup game:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...saman_ghoddos/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        Saman Ghoddos and scoring in cup games, name a better duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Saman Ghoddos and scoring in cup games, name a better duo.
          Dejagah and getting injured

Comment

He will soon carry TM in the CAM position
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ghoddos, Azmoun and Gucci. Will CQ ever use a formation with all three of them?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Ghoddos, Azmoun and Gucci. Will CQ ever use a formation with all three of them?
                no...

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  no...
                  But whhhhhyyyyyyy?

Comment

But whhhhhyyyyyyy?
                    Because we have to play defensively. Also if Azmoun plays then most likely Taremi will play. This means we only have room for one more. Ghoddos seems to be a much more versatile player than Gucci so I think it will be Ghoddos over Gucci!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      Because we have to play defensively. Also if Azmoun plays then most likely Taremi will play. This means we only have room for one more. Ghoddos seems to be a much more versatile player than Gucci so I think it will be Ghoddos over Gucci!
                      Gucci >>> Taremi. Sucks that we have to play so defensively.

Comment

Gucci >>> Taremi. Sucks that we have to play so defensively.
                        lol you think so? They are very different players I find. Taremi makes some nice passes and he's very strong with his body! Gucci is a scorer and he places himself in the right place int he right time. Teremi has been doing very well as of late as well!

Comment

lol you think so? They are very different players I find. Taremi makes some nice passes and he's very strong with his body! Gucci is a scorer and he places himself in the right place int he right time. Teremi has been doing very well as of late as well!
                          In my opinion, Taremi misses way too many opportunities. Gucci is a clutch player for us. In games, like the WC games, we won't have multiple chances and can't risk having Taremi missing a sitter.

Comment

exactly. two players with completely different style. each could be instrumental depending on the opposition andCQ tactics.

Comment

In my opinion, Taremi misses way too many opportunities. Gucci is a clutch player for us. In games, like the WC games, we won't have multiple chances and can't risk having Taremi missing a sitter.
                              true, but taremi can make a chance out of nothing (see russia match), whereas gucci needs quality service into the box. We wont be around the opposition box that much to have a player in our team who basically can only operate there. If he was our only option, then yes, but hes not. Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh, and Karim are all better at creating their own chances/creating for others than gucci is. Having said that, gucci is our most clinical finisher. Taremi's finishing seems to very mental, he has good technique. Currently he is very relaxed and out of hashieh in qatar and we are seeing a much more clinical side to his game.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                true, but taremi can make a chance out of nothing (see russia match), whereas gucci needs quality service into the box. We wont be around the opposition box that much to have a player in our team who basically can only operate there. If he was our only option, then yes, but hes not. Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh, and Karim are all better at creating their own chances/creating for others than gucci is. Having said that, gucci is our most clinical finisher. Taremi's finishing seems to very mental, he has good technique. Currently he is very relaxed and out of hashieh in qatar and we are seeing a much more clinical side to his game.
                                Have we forgotten Gucci's goal against SK that sent us to WC 2014? He was the one that created the chance and scored the goal. I haven't watched Taremi play since he transferred to Qatar, but in general I think Gucci is more dependable. Nonetheless, this is just my opinion and I hope whoever CQ picks is the right choice so that we can score more than 1 goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X