Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baba no one can beat us on paper. 11 Aryans on that pitch are genetically superior to any race.

IRAN SHIREH!![emoji1130][emoji1377][emoji234]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to Russia and going to yell my heart out for the team but here are my predictions:

Iran 1 - Morocco 2
      Iran 0 - Spain 3
      Iran 1 - Portugal 3

Maybe next world cup we will get a better draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        1. Angry Foreigner makes a hen out of a feather 9 out of 10 times. Sometimes he does has a valid point.
        2. Last time we lost yes Sweden had zlatan, but Sweden was playing shit and only Zlatan was playing good. Now is the other way around, new coach, new tactic and getting the wins no matter how crappy the squad might be from time to time.
        3. Third place 1994 in the WORLD CUP!
        4. I dont even count this cause it was so long ago but Second Place in 1958 World Cup, losing against Brazil in the final.
        That is the best response:

What major achievement has Sweden achieved in football?
        Third place 1994 in the WORLD CUP!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          LOL Is it me who have inferiority complex or you who have delusions of grandeur? The last time Iran and Sweden met I seem to remember we lost 3-1.

Back in 2002, Sweden ended up in the group of death with Nigeria, Argentina and England. Guess who advanced as the top team in that group? Back in 1994, guess who got to the third place in the WC? and if we go further back in history, guess who ended up second in 1958? Now these are Sweden's stats and achievements in history. When was the last time Iran won a game in a WC again? How many times have Iran qualified to the WC?

I can't believe I actually have to write these arguments.
          Thank you for the history lessons, but they have nothing to do with the present as TM has a better chance of beating Sweden than vice versa. Sweden having a better history and having beaten Iran in some friendly game in Sweden are not solid arguments mate. Just because you're some insecure guy doesn't mean that what you say is based on reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            1. Angry Foreigner makes a hen out of a feather 9 out of 10 times. Sometimes he does has a valid point.
            2. Last time we lost yes Sweden had zlatan, but Sweden was playing shit and only Zlatan was playing good. Now is the other way around, new coach, new tactic and getting the wins no matter how crappy the squad might be from time to time.
            3. Third place 1994 in the WORLD CUP!
            4. I dont even count this cause it was so long ago but Second Place in 1958 World Cup, losing against Brazil in the final.
            If Iran would have met Sweden in the world cup we would've owned your little country! Be sure of that mate

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
              Thank you for the history lessons, but they have nothing to do with the present as TM has a better chance of beating Sweden than vice versa. Sweden having a better history and having beaten Iran in some friendly game in Sweden are not solid arguments mate. Just because you're some insecure guy doesn't mean that what you say is based on reality.
              LOL, ok I'm the insecure one and base my arguments on history of the 2 nations. You are the secure one, now what do you base your arguments on? How did you come up with the conclusion that Sweden is weaker than Iran? I can't wait to read your "solid" arguments for it.

Comment

Are we seriously stating Iran is better than Sweden in football?

Last time I checked, Sweden made it to the World Cup 12 times, Iran has made it 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  LOL, ok I'm the insecure one and base my arguments on history of the 2 nations. You are the secure one, now what do you base your arguments on? How did you come up with the conclusion that Sweden is weaker than Iran? I can't wait to read your "solid" arguments for it.
                  Guys, fuck this let's just go with Zamboor's original saying of both nations being equal so both parties are happy and not hijack Ghoddos thread. LOL it's turning into an endless cycle.

Comment

As far as talent goes, the swedes are no match for Iranians. However lets not forget that our football federation is in the hands of vultures and for that reason alone we cannot compare ourselves with the Swedes.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
                      I'm going to Russia and going to yell my heart out for the team but here are my predictions:

Iran 1 - Morocco 2
                      Iran 0 - Spain 3
                      Iran 1 - Portugal 3

I also fear that will happen, but theres always hope
                      sigpic

Comment

How the thread discussion deviated and turned into immature discussions. I thought this thread was to visit and read/share news about Ghoddos? Had to read 2 pages of unrelated arguments, and then gave up on reading the actual news/updates...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          How the thread discussion deviated and turned into immature discussions. I thought this thread was to visit and read/share news about Ghoddos? Had to read 2 pages of unrelated arguments, and then gave up on reading the actual news/updates...

Khaste nashi ye vakht azizam

Comment

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post

Iran 1 - Morocco 2
                            Iran 0 - Spain 3
                            Iran 1 - Portugal 3

You are very optimistic. You really think we can score a goal against Portugal? Having said that I don't think Portugal will score 3. They couldn't when we had a worse defense and they had arguably better players back in 2006. They may be able to score 1 or 2 (at best). Spain and Morocco, I agree with you.

Comment

This discussion is pointless.

Sweden is a team which gets very respectable results in UEFA on a consistent basis, and against big teams as well.

They only narrowly missed out on the WC last time around.

I also think our current team meli is much better than the one that faced them in the 3-1 Loss.

But this thread is about Ghoddos, let’s keep it on topic.

Ghoddos is a gem, watching him play confirms a few things/

1) Kiarash should be the official PFDC scout
                              2) Sweden will be very pissed that they didn’t keep him
                              3) he will be a star
                              4) he will be a starter in team meli for many years to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I guess I found Saman's personal Facebook account, and his username is Samanronaldo LOL

https://www.facebook.com/samanronaldo
                                twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Working...
                                X