Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense to Ostersunds FK but Saman deserves to be playing for a better club. I say, enjoy his time there for now and prepare to leave in the summer.

Comment

Ghoddos---------Alipour upfront in a 4-4-2 formation or Alipour------------Ghoddos

Comment

Look at Ghoddos’ run. Smart, he definitely would’ve got to the rebound first

Video: https://twitter.com/afcDW/status/964242479166951424

Comment

We really struck gold with Saman Ghoddos... He's no doubt at LEAST a mid-tier Serie-A, Bundesliga, La Liga type player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            We really struck gold with Saman Ghoddos... He's no doubt at LEAST a mid-tier Serie-A, Bundesliga, La Liga type player.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ghoddos & Jahanbakhsh = [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Thanks Kiarash

Comment

Front 4!

Jahanbaksh-Ghoddos-Torabi
                ...............Ansarifard.................

Then we got guys like Azmoun Taremi and Rezaei on bench.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If we had a prime nekounam or Ando next to saeid... we could play 4-4-2.

ARJ------Nekounam/Ando------Ezatolahi-----Ghoddos

-------------Azmoun-----Alipour/Taremi/Kaveh/Karim

Our midfield is pretty weak, hence we need three players there to compensate.

Comment

No idea why you guys keep rating Jahanbaksh in the same league as Saman. ARJ is a good play for his club, but when it comes to TM he is mediocre. His crosses are horrible and I don't understand why CQ insists that he takes our corner kicks.

As a winger, I much rather have Milad Moahammadi than ARJ.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      No idea why you guys keep rating Jahanbaksh in the same league as Saman. ARJ is a good play for his club, but when it comes to TM he is mediocre. His crosses are horrible and I don't understand why CQ insists that he takes our corner kicks.

As a winger, I much rather have Milad Moahammadi than ARJ.
                      well alireza is good, however i was super impressed with saman against arsenal, he deserved to score the peanlty but he will shine against arsenal away also.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Thanks Kiarash
                        Great minds think alike

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          well alireza is good, however i was super impressed with saman against arsenal, he deserved to score the peanlty but he will shine against arsenal away also.
                          In my humble opinion, Saman is head and shoulders above ARJ. Just like you said, ARJ is good, but Saman is great. I for one am not impressed with ARJ when he plays for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            In my humble opinion, Saman is head and shoulders above ARJ. Just like you said, ARJ is good, but Saman is great. I for one am not impressed with ARJ when he plays for TM.
                            Agreed. The dutch league is disgustingly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Agreed. The dutch league is disgustingly overrated.
                              Even from watching the Belgian league because of Rezaei it becomes painfully obvious how shit the eredivisie is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

So, not to be creeper ... but Saman only being followed by Morteza, sardar and AJ7 ... no one else from TM - i that a bit off ??

Comment

Working...
                                X