Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn’t have had an easier team to face, don’t let the name scare you once you get in there Arsenal are an easy team to break down esp for Östersunds. I hope Ghoddos beats them so we can watch Arsenal Fan TV and Troops be like you all are ham rolls! And DT be like it’s the same fucking thing every year/it’s time to go #WegnerOut and TY can be like we lost because of the cold and Claude and have a heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
      Best thing is to hope for Ghoddos to have an impressive performance against Arsenal even if they lose, because lots of media coverage will be on that game given Arsenal is a ‘big’ team (not been living up to that name recently lol).
      I think he’ll get a top transfer soon enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Will you and inarsenewetrust be supporting Arsenal or Östersunds this match >_>?

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        ^ Not getting humiliated by Saudis and Emiratis would be a great start, before our clubs take on La Liga/BPL and other top European sides...

One step at a time.
        It is exactly because we only face 8-0ers and Emiratis every year that we don't progress. If you take on decent european team every year, we may get demolished in the beginning but after a while we would learn and progress.
        Iranian teams generally level up their performance when playing against better teams.

Comment

Saman comments on the Europa League draw vs. Arsenal:

"Ostersunds forward Saman Ghoddos, who scored twice during the group stage, was taken aback by the high-profile draw.

“It is insane. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined facing Arsenal in the knockout stages of the Europa League when I signed for Ostersunds,” Ghoddos said.

“We drew the best team straight away. Now we will look forward to this match. There will be no chance to just relax during the [winter break], we will be training hard.”"

http://www.the42.ie/graham-potter-os...44406-Dec2017/

Comment

Thats awesome...cant wait to see Ghoddos show himself to English fans. Good preparation for WC too.

Comment

if they can remove arsenal, will be a huge result

Comment

Arsenal don't match up well with Ostersunds FK. They have to play counter-attacking soccer to win and their roster isn't made for that style of play.

Good luck to them, but will be an easy match up for Arsenal.

Comment

Arsenal will literally come to this game with all of their weapons in their arsenal. The winner of Europa League will get a spot in next season's Champions League and we all know how Arsenal always chokes and most likely will not finish top 4 in EPL this season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Will you and inarsenewetrust be supporting Arsenal or Östersunds this match >_>?
                    I’ll be supporting Arsenal of course, but hopefully Ghoddos puts in two standout shifts over the two legs! Unfortunately for Ostersunds Arsenal will most likely play their strongest team because winning the Europa league is their highest objective this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                      Arsenal will literally come to this game with all of their weapons in their arsenal. The winner of Europa League will get a spot in next season's Champions League and we all know how Arsenal always chokes and most likely will not finish top 4 in EPL this season.
                      well ozil and sanchez want to leave in jan, and arsenal have lost to weak team before , lost at home against watford and many other teams, and in feb sweden will be cold as hell

Comment

arsenal have defensive deficiencies, nothing new. If they take ostersunds lightly a shock could happen for one game ( doubtful over two games) . Im sure Saman can score but overall it would be a better matchup if ostersunds played like rostov did last year.

Comment

can't wait to watch arsenal fan tv after ostersunds beat them. best thing that ever came from arsenal LOOOL

Comment

I hope Saman does well, but LETS GO GUNNERS!!!

Comment

Comment

Ostersunds could win if Arsenal line up a shitty side again... Wenger doesn't seem to take this competition very seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X