Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman will be huge in the WC, his quick thinking is key in the attacking threat he gives us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Saman will be huge in the WC, his quick thinking is key in the attacking threat he gives us

I think Saman brings a new dimension to the team which we haven't had in quite some time. Imo he has the best shot on the team. The goals he's scored from quite a distance with Orstersund are refreshing. I think his shots will cause trouble for the goalkeepers.

Comment

He's just a beast.

Comment

He is a beast, watching his highlight videos again, I would be shocked if he doesn't get picked up by a team from the top 5 leagues soon.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He has a very good physique, I can see him succeeding in the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              He has a very good physique, I can see him succeeding in the Premier League.
              Bundesliga is where its at for him. And that is where he has concrete interest as well from the likes of werder, Hertha so far. I am sure some really big bundesliga teams will be after him if he continues to succeed and show himself in europa league, and perform well in WC. The likes of leipzig, monchengladbach, leverkusen are not out of his level at all.

Comment

Saman looking left and passing right, accurately through 2 players of the opposing team and to his target.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Saman looking left and passing right, accurately through 2 players of the opposing team and to his target.
                  Glad someone's noticed his no look passes. That's the kind of flair our national team has been missing.

Comment

Gol Bezan have just uploaded their exclusive interview with Saman Ghoddos.

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/i...ames-to-finish

Very honest interview, discussing many points.

Please give it a listen and leave a rating.

Thanks

Comment

i really like their work rate by my god man when are they gonna get better sound quality? i think its about time they do, they have been getting some big names but sound quality is just.....
                      Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                        i really like their work rate by my god man when are they gonna get better sound quality? i think its about time they do, they have been getting some big names but sound quality is just.....
                        I agree. They do great interviews but the sound quality is pretty bad - I hope they make investments in better systems - will help them stand out. I know the guys at GolBezan will be wanted because of World cup, so it might be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                          Thanks, I'll pass it on to the guys.

However, I believe the fact they all live in different countries and they're using Skype is a factor in the quality. Also the people who they interview aren't exactly going to use high quality equipment. Queiroz, Ghoddos etc will just use a laptop, iPad, mobile phone.

Comment

Thanks, I'll pass it on to the guys.

However, I believe the fact they all live in different countries and they're using Skype is a factor in the quality. Also the people who they interview aren't exactly going to use high quality equipment. Queiroz, Ghoddos etc will just use a laptop, iPad, mobile phone.
                            Yeah, the interviewees, you cannot control that but their are affordable systems in place. regardless, tweeted about the Interview. Exclusive stuff so got to pay homage!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Yeah, the interviewees, you cannot control that but their are affordable systems in place. regardless, tweeted about the Interview. Exclusive stuff so got to pay homage!
                              Appreciate it man.

Comment

Thanks
                                Eyval! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X