This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    Khabaronline or or Khaber Varzeshi (forgot which one) said the Galatasaray are interested in Saman
    wouldnt be surprised, he killed them. I think he could do better than galatasaray in their current state though.

Comment

Please no Iranians to Turkish League. It has brought nothing good to our players. Saman should aim for Ligue 1, Primeira Liga, Premier League, Bundesliga or La Liga.

Comment

would love to see him in Besiktas though. he would do really damn well!
        Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Please no Iranians to Turkish League. It has brought nothing good to our players. Saman should aim for Ligue 1, Primeira Liga, Premier League, Bundesliga or La Liga.

Comment

Looks like he wants to play in Germany, Spain or England

Ghoddos hopes for Germany:
          https://www.dn.se/sport/fotboll/ghod...s-pa-tyskland/

For Saman Ghoddos, the match against Athletic Bilbao is a window against Europe. After the success in Östersund he wants a bigger club abroad.

- It's a dream. I'm doing everything possible to take on a beautiful day, "said Ghoddos.

Malmö FF cans can attract players from other clubs in Sweden. But Malmö's sports director Daniel Andersson does not have to waste time chasing Saman Ghoddos.

- No, I really want to go to Europe. How much I wanted to play in Malmö when I was small, I do not want to do it right now. I have always wanted to play in Germany and hope for something there. But Spain's La Liga is my dream and I also do not like any Premier League team, "said Ghoddos, who has two years left on his contract with Östersund FK. (Edit: Google Translated the article. He apparently says "...and I wouldn’t say no to a team from the Premier League.")

Ghoddos, who has been playing , has played senior football in Limhamn-Bunkeflo, Trelleborg and Syrianska before joining Östersund in 2016.

"It was not like these expectations I had," said Ghoddos to DN before the meeting with Spanish League Athletic Bilbao. But I knew how nice the team played and that Graham Potter was a good coach. I had the expectation that we would break all teams in all Sweden. But it has tracked out a bit, now we roll out European teams instead.

Ghoddos got a taste start when he came to Östersund and scored in the second training match against Hammarby, repeating goalkeeper in the all-Swedish premiere against Hammarby 2016 in a match that ended 1-1.

"It was a start that was noted by the teammates, they noticed that I could play football. Then it has just gone upwards, says Ghoddos.

In the 2016 season he scored ten goals and six assisted when Östersund finished eight in all Swedish. With three rounds left, he is today in seven goals and four assistants and Östersund chases two and three in all Sweden, making a place in next year's qualifier for the Europa League.

This year's success became a reality thanks to the victory in the Swedish Cup. On Thursday April 13, Östersund won against IFK Norrköping with 4-1. That's how the door of the big football world opened.

"Then you did not think we would come so far.

Athletic Bilbao is ranked number 30 in games in Europe, much better than previous opponents like Galatasaray, 47, Paok, 49, and Hertha Berlin, 113.

Östersund is only found in 177th place in the last five seasons. During the season, the team is ranked 34.

"It will be a very difficult match. We are fully respectful of Bilbao, but we have the home team and hopefully we can do what we are good at.

Östersund's strength is that the players are incredibly safe with the ball and know each other's movement patterns. The home team is also an advantage, the team has won all four home matches in the Europa League.

"We have a game idea, but when you meet such a good team you have to adapt, it is not any law that comes here. It has not always looked so nice but we have won, that's the most important thing. Östersund is a cozy city but unfortunately a little too cold for my part, fy fan. In addition to the cold, everything is great. I think we have a small advantage when teams come here to play in the cold.

Looking at other groups, big teams like Arsenal, Milan and Dynamo Kiev, like Östersund FK, have scored six points on their first two matches.

"It's just the top team," said Ghoddos. That is where we fit.

Sweden's federal Janne Andersson would have liked to see Ghoddos in the blue-colored national apparel, but Ghoddos chose, after much trouble, to play for Iran.

"It was the hardest decision in my life. I hope I will think it was a right choice. I really hope that Sweden will win against Italy and join the World Cup.

In the international match against Togo on October 5, Ghoddos gained confidence from the start and participated in the first goal of a match that Iran won by 2-0.

"It will be very difficult to keep the team in place because there are many good players. I have to perform in Östersund to be up to date.

Iran is ready for the World Cup in Russia in 2018 this summer .

"It's a boyhood dream that can be true.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I think he will be more successful in Germany. Hamburg could really use him right now, plus he gets to see Hashemian and Mahdavikia from time to time.
            sigpic

Comment

ghoddos is a steal for any team.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                ghoddos is a steal for any team.
                Yea, especially at those so far reported figures...!
                His market value will probably nearly double up or more after the WC next year...!

Ps
                Interesting that he doesn’t fancy EPL, considering the interest for his services from QPR & the great likeliness of the more lucrative offers coming from England...! I take that as a hint to ostersound mgmt who obviously only want the most $$s for their golden boy...!

Comment

I think if Neymar is worth 200, then Ghoddos is worth at least 15-20. These figures that are being reported are the bargain of the century.

Comment

go to germany!!!!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Yea, especially at those so far reported figures...!
                      His market value will probably nearly double up or more after the WC next year...!

Ps
                      Interesting that he doesn’t fancy EPL, considering the interest for his services from QPR & the great likeliness of the more lucrative offers coming from England...! I take that as a hint to ostersound mgmt who obviously only want the most $$s for their golden boy...!
                      The way that sentences build up, I think it's a translation error.
                      Also who in their right mind would say such a thing at the starting of their career, even if it was true?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        The way that sentences build up, I think it's a translation error.
                        Also who in their right mind would say such a thing at the starting of their career, even if it was true?
                        You are right.

He actually said “...and I wouldn’t say no to a team from the Premier League”.
                        sigpic

Comment

So Swedish league will be over in 2 weeks and will start in April while other countries and players are involved in league matches. Saman should absolutely move to a better league during January transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            So Swedish league will be over in 2 weeks and will start in April while other countries and players are involved in league matches. Saman should absolutely move to a better league during January transfer.
                            The long break in these really cold countries is brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Saman jan, if you have a decent offer from the Premier League then please go.

A selfish Team Melli fan,
                              Ali

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016 - 2017

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                Saman jan, if you have a decent offer from the Premier League then please go.

A selfish Team Melli fan,
                                Ali
                                Bashe

-Saman

Comment

Working...
                                X