Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the meeting with the journalists, CQ showed them the new TM EPC (Elite Performance Center), which is under construction.

The gym

His office

Comment

Comment

I am too lazy to dig through the past dozen or so pages so if this has been talked about I apologize.

Can we give Taremi some love? Yes I understand that sometimes he misses chances but the guy has played well when its counted the past several games. His goal against Uzbek was quality. He is still only 24 and has not had the luxury of honing his game in Europe like some of our other forwards have. I really hope he moves to Europe this summer. He's got a killer instinct that cant be taught.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          This is beautiful.
          Not only does TM need this but every single one of our clubs (at least in the first 2 divisions).
          Dame CQ garm for forcing this through. This is the kind of stuff that leaves a legacy.

Just like Farahani did when he first set up the national team camp.

Comment

we really should name a stadium or build a monument in CQ honor!

Comment

Anyone have video of the CQ interview?

Comment

This training complex reminds me of the Clairfontaine that France uses as their training complex. Every serious NT needs a state of the art facility for players

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Is there a way you can share the video of the CQ event today?

I think most here don't use Telegram.

Comment

as if we couldn't love CQ more. This man is doing more for our nation's football than all these vatani coaches have in the last 50 years combined. Our youth teams can finally practice on a real pitch. If every club in 1st and second division had this facility, imagine where our football would be today ! Better late than never...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post

WHAT??!!! So he's staying until 2022??!!! That's AWESOME!!!
                      I really hope he does. with the youth we have, and most likely a 48 team wc in 2022, TM will be in the WC again! we can really build a great team for that wc starting today!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        as if we couldn't love CQ more. This man is doing more for our nation's football than all these vatani coaches have in the last 50 years combined. Our youth teams can finally practice on a real pitch. If every club in 1st and second division had this facility, imagine where our football would be today ! Better late than never...
                        CQ has done more than coach iran since 2011, from 2011 to 2014, he took iran to world cup,2015 brought youth players, then there was stability in the team now he is making a facility, i saw the telegram video, nice pool, really nice, now there is going to be a football pitch,5 of them, gym being build.Is all due to his pressure of iff and taj is smart, he know if they give what cq want, they will get thier investment back , how? by qualifying for world cup, iran get 2 million in preperation, 10 million for playing in group stage, so IFF is making money, the more they spend for him the better things get, i say we need to keep CQ till 2022 and provide him good pitch, and when iran does well in world cup good friendlies will come also

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          Is there a way you can share the video of the CQ event today?

I think most here don't use Telegram.
                          Yeah, I dont use telegram... Could somebody PLEASE share? Thanks!
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Proud of Shojaei, Iranian women deserve to be able to go to the stadium and cheer on their team.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                              I really hope he does. with the youth we have, and most likely a 48 team wc in 2022, TM will be in the WC again! we can really build a great team for that wc starting today!
                              I think they said the 48 team World Cup would start 2026

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X