• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ back in Iran

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1416749...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، با بازگشت کارلوس کی روش به ایران

اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال از امروز ساعت 16 در هتل المپیک تهران شروع می شود.

بر این اساس بازیکنانی که حدود یک هفته قبل به اردوی تیم ملی دعوت شده بودند،
      از امروز رسما خود را به کادرفنی معرفی می کنند و قرار است تمرینات تیم ملی نیز آغاز شود.
      در این بین برخی لژیونرها که نامشان در لیست قبلی بود در اردوی اتریش به جمع سایر ملی پوشان اضافه می شوند.
      Last edited by St_Mark; 05-20-2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Dan Gaspar is back.

Comment

humm...
          so is he gonna be working in tandem with that new GK coach..?
          hope so..!

Comment

In my opinion, Gaspar is going to be just a coach and the strategist that CQ wanted to fill, because that was the issue that he wanted to talk about with IFF. Since Gaspar is moved to the Strategist position, they fill his position with the new GK coach, Alexandre Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
              In my opinion, Gaspar is going to be just a coach and the strategist that CQ wanted to fill, because that was the issue that he wanted to talk about with IFF. Since Gaspar is moved to the Strategist position, they fill his position with the new GK coach, Alexandre Lopez.
              Or the other dude didn't get his first paycheck and decided to peace out.

Comment

I was about to say same thing about gaspar becoming a technical assistant. He has been with CQ for a long time is much more than just a GK coach. I think that maybe Dan Gaspar will be in nekounams role and Alexandre Lopez is the new GK coach. For him, his position is a huge upgrade on what it was (various clubs in qatar,India) and he gets to work with a legendary countryman (CQ) who could prob even refer him to other portuguese teams in the future.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian shaven. I couldn't recognize him at a first glance.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 05-24-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    I was about to say same thing about gaspar becoming a technical assistant. He has been with CQ for a long time is much more than just a GK coach. I think that maybe Dan Gaspar will be in nekounams role and Alexandre Lopez is the new GK coach. For him, his position is a huge upgrade on what it was (various clubs in qatar,India) and he gets to work with a legendary countryman (CQ) who could prob even refer him to other portuguese teams in the future.
                    Dan Gaspar is good GK coach and we should use him there because that is his strong point. By giving him a new role we are not serving our team the best way possible. Korean NT coach did the same thing and promoted an Argentinian staff member as his main assistant coach and they fired the Korean assistant who helped him in AC 2015. They failed miserably ever since because they don't get enough local knowledge of their league and players. Just ask Korean football fans about their Argentinian assistant manager to get their feedback. They curse his name and their coach now.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Ramin Rezaeian unshaven. I couldn't recognize him at a first glance.
                      Old pic ?!.or after all that bs bazar garmy he resigned with PP!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Old pic ?!.or after all that bs bazar garmy he resigned with PP!?
                        That's from today.
                        No he didn't sign, the guy on the left is Royanian who resigned from PP years ago and the jersey he's holding is a TM jersey.

Comment

^ so an old pic , posted recently !?

Why dafauq would he be holding a TM jersey & posing with that clown anyways. ..!?

Comment

Karim Joined TM training.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Karim Joined TM training.
                              This pic makes me happy

Comment

TM players have been banned from posting on social media until the game vs Uzbekistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X