Clear All

lol why is milad wearing terek gear on way to iran camp

Comment

Latest video from Camp:

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1270...B4%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        They're in Malaysia now, I think.

Interesting TM practiced in the TM official camp - the grass they're playing on is the supposedly reinstalled pitch!

Comment

Inarsenwetrust

There is no FIFA friendly date in January but I believe both teams will have some of their foreign based players for that match

Comment

Apparently we will play Papua Newguinea at Thursday 18:00 Local Time (11:00 CET)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Apparently we will play Papua Newguinea at Thursday 18:00 Local Time (11:00 CET)
              By any chance do you know if it's gonna be televised ?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Isnt the Papua New Guinea game supposed to be played on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by lakerfan23 View Post
                  Isnt the Papua New Guinea game supposed to be played on Friday?
                  Thursday 18:00 Malaysia Local Time is Thursday, 5 AM EST.
                  Last edited by Nokhodi; 11-08-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Thursday 18:00 Malaysia Local Time is Friday, 5 AM EST.
                    Nokhodi if the match starts 6:00pm malaysia time on Thursday night, then the match would be 2:00am pacific on Thursday morning or 5:00am eastern .

Comment

Originally posted by lakerfan23 View Post
                      Nokhodi if the match starts 6:00pm malaysia time on Thursday night, then the match would be 2:00am pacific on Thursday morning or 5:00am eastern .
                      I stand corrected. I will correct my post.

Comment

Comment

BTW, do we have any more information on who this guy is and his nationality? 😃 He looks like a kid 😄

Comment

so basically the grass and facilities still are shitty. I wish once and for all we put this all to rest. We have an excellent recovery facility for TM which we saw images of after uzbek game and it looked great. Now lets just build one state of the art facility for TM training and be done with it. IFF is so incapable. These stupid meaningless things like pitch quality and kit brand and this and that drag on forever when they are problems that could and should be solved quickly and without hassle.
                            Also Mehdi taj seems like he is doing a great job what has he said about the facilities?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              so basically the grass and facilities still are shitty. I wish once and for all we put this all to rest. We have an excellent recovery facility for TM which we saw images of after uzbek game and it looked great. Now lets just build one state of the art facility for TM training and be done with it. IFF is so incapable. These stupid meaningless things like pitch quality and kit brand and this and that drag on forever when they are problems that could and should be solved quickly and without hassle.
                              Also Mehdi taj seems like he is doing a great job what has he said about the facilities?
                              It's IR, one step at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                BTW, do we have any more information on who this guy is and his nationality? 😃 He looks like a kid 😄
                                Portuguese fellow. Something to do with fitness and physio.

Comment

Working...
                                X