Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes staying right? Ive decided not to comment that much bc Ive seen this so many times before.

Comment

I think he was about Haj Rezae. He was appointed as "Moshaver - Consultant" to GaleNoee when he became Sepahan Head Coach. Hai ReZae had been on the news a lot giving his opinion on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        I get in brother but at this point I feel like he is being disrespectful to everyone
        There was no reason to send those Perspolisi players back to Iran the way he did
        He needs to know his limits
        he's disrespected everyone.. lets assume your right. but how many people have disrespected him?

Comment

You will see this movie one more time, 6 months later. Branko vs CQ barnameye emshab cinema haye Tehran. Godzilla va Corlosdora

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM8mohcuBQE

Comment

CQ is playing everybody like a fiddle, no doubt.

I'm not familiar with employment laws in Iran (laws, yeah right!), but as far as I'm aware, whether your employer accepts or rejects your resignation is irrelevant. You have the right to quit your job at anytime so they are being manipulative when they say, "CQ will stay because we are not going to accept his resignation."

Although, it appears that the whole thing is a farce and CQ will continue on.

Comment

Thewheels

To khafesho ozgal e goh
              (Triggered)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Tehranto giving TheWheels rep! Even the greatest of enemies can come together to support our very own Carlos Queiroz!
                He gave me a thank you, different from reps. The star thing is for reps

Comment

"I can't be in the position that one gentleman in Iran insults and offends me and the federation does nothing," he said. "The fans don't count in Iran and results don't count. There are a few people with power behind the scenes and they are what counts. They are trying to destroy the national team and don't want it to succeed."

Iran is a point ahead of South Korea in qualification Group A for Russia 2018 with five games remaining. The top two qualify automatically for the World Cup.

Iran is scheduled to play Qatar and China in March. Ivankovic has been linked with a return to the post after Queiroz's past resignations.

"I should not be fighting against Persepolis and Branko," said Queiroz. "My fight is against China, Qatar, South Korea and Uzbekistan. Branko should be fighting against other Iranian teams."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/...z-resigns.html

Comment

I get in brother but at this point I feel like he is being disrespectful to everyone
                    There was no reason to send those Perspolisi players back to Iran the way he did
                    He needs to know his limits
                    Branko complained that he's players are no with him and if he's team does poorly it's going to be CQ's fault so CQ sent his players back to avoid any conflicts and not to give him any reason. How did he disrespect anyone when he did exactly what Branko wanted?

Comment

Good video discussing the issue: http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport-38545372

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Brother - CQ has understood our culture in IR. Only threats work for shit to get done.
                        Then he must also be familiar with choopan doroughgoo or the boy who cried wolf.

I side with CQ on this issue, but I am concerned he is setting a poor precedent for how to achieve your goals. I mean imagine if vatani coaches learn that you have to quit left and right to move ahead...oh wait they already rotate coaches in the ipl like people change their socks!

Ultimately in the end, if CQ doesn't want to be TM coach, should we force him to stay? He has been trying to leave for a while now...maybe it's time to call him on his bluff. Remember he did this exact thing once in South Africa and they parted ways just before the WC. Better now that at an even more critical moment, albeit this isn't the most ideal time to be coach hunting either.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          I still don't know how reps work lol

Comment

Taheri's interview

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              Baby steps bro, baby steps

Comment

I still don't understand why some people blame CQ here? This is ridiculous.
                                He wanted to have a camp and a friendly, he asked IFF and IFF told all the clubs (doesn't matter when). They agreed and had no objection.
                                Then Brangoh waited until they left for Dubai and as soon as the camp started Brangoh started the BS and blamed CQ and insulted him.
                                CQ returned the PP player so that Brangoh can't blame him for PP poor results.
                                CQ then resigned because this happens every time for every camp or preparation by many coaches who do not object when these camps are being planned, but then complain as soon as it starts. He can't have a united team and prepare TM with this situation.
                                So where is the fault in CQ in all this BS created by Brangoh and PP?
                                CQ is 100% right in this case and Brangoh and PP 100% at fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X