Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, Ali Karimi from the first second of the interview just sounded very, very bitter. Shame, he's still such a beloved figure and I hope he finds inner peace.

Comment

Ali Karimi must be pretty freaking bored to do an interview every other month just to stir the pot. The dude is a retired football player, why doesn't he just go enjoy his retirement instead of causing drama.

Comment

I am one of the biggest hardcore Karimi fans here; defended him endless times on this forum when biased people started to bash him - BUT THIS TIME again he went too far. Since few months I have been very disappointed in Karimi, it feels really bad to see his hero like that and I am afraid he is going to destroy his image and legend status even more - one day ending up like MK, Derakhshan, Faraki, Azizi...etc.

It's nonsense to say Iran already qualified - this is the exact mentality that made us fail so many times - there is still a long way to go! Furthermore he continues to point out how good the facilities s are, but fails to mention how hard and desperately CQ pushed the federation to make this happen + and still our facilities are far worse than likes of Korea/Japan, let alone other countries we are going to face in the world cup.

This country makes everyone go out of mind, only Mahdavikia and Hashemian have been smart enough to use their connections and progress far away from this BS hashiye.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

disappointed with Karimi and this unnecessary interview. my question is why?!?!? comparing the past with the present?!?!? just because TM was not getting bonus, not getting charter plane, not getting addias shirt, etc...... that is because we have a CQ a no nonsense mofo who fights nail and tooth IFF to get this for TM? Did Bronko do this? Daei do this? QN do this?

CQ is literally fighting and leveraging his power to get it and beside he is not stealing anything, he is getting things that are basic for TM!!

I think Ali Karmi needs to go on a looooong retirement. coaching is not for him
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
            The same non-Iranian fan posted the following comment right after the draw for the final round of the WCQ 2018 in AFC:

The most balanced draw anyone can wish for.

Group A:

Iran shall be happy because they avoided Japan and Saudi, while getting Syria means an automatic 6 points for them.

Korea will face difficulties against almost all of their group opponents.

Uzbeks might be the dark horse.

China can make problems for any team, especially Iran and Korea because of their historical rivalry + they tend to step up against big teams, and surely they can upset Uzbekistan as they did in the last Asian Cup.

Uzbeks and Chinese might not qualify, but they will play key roles in deciding the identity of the qualifiers.

Qatar... oh..... I think they get the hardest possible draw for them, Uzbeks will be harder than Saudis, Chinese harder than UAE and Syria harder than Thais.

So I really think they have 0 chance even to reach the play-off, unless they benefited from other results.

Syria is clearly the weakest team in this group, but they surely can get some points from the Uzbeks, Chinese and Qataris, they might at least decide the identity of the team who will finish 3rd and advance to the play-off.

Group B:

With 3 Arab teams, especially with UAE's golden generation which already knocked out Japan in the last Asian Cup, Saudi with Bert Van Marwijk as their manager, and the never-say-die Iraqis, anything could happen in this group.

I think Japan will be the favourite, as they are better than Australia in handling teams from middle east.

So I expect Japan either to top the group or at least finish second, while Australia might find it difficult even to finish in second place, and a play-off spot might be a big possibility.

UAE and Saudi will be contenders for one of the top 3 spots.

While the best Iraq can aim for is 3rd place.

Thailand has 0 chance to either qualify or finish 3rd, but they shall make problems for some teams, especially Iraq and the Aussies (who will find it tough to adapt to the weather in South East Asia, as was the case in 2007 Asian Cup).

Good Luck for all teams involved (and especially for Japan)

I was agree with everything he said except couple things and one of them was that getting Syria means automatic 6 points.
            The dude seems to be very knowledgeable about all Asian teams! He had a very good prediction about group A at least! Never I thought Qatar would become last before Syria!

He seems to be Japanese!

Comment

There was absolutely nothing wrong Karimi's interview.
              I could sense the bitterness in his voice too (he is getting bullied by the iranian football mafia for years now), yet he said nothing wrong. He spoke out in support of TM and CQ.

I think that the "we have already qualified" thing was him arguing that we should aim even higher and that TM needs to be given yet more resources.

My favorite part was when he said that Azmoun could become much better than himself, that iranian players could play for real Madrid, that the way is paved (Karimi helped paving it).

Comment

Japs are usually the classiest out of all of the asian fans (except for Iran of course)

Comment

so no sardar hajisafi amiri beiravand ?/ Is that all we are missing ?

If so

gucci
                  torabi---shojaei---dejagah
                  --ezzatolahi--ando
                  mohammadi---pag--jalal---rezaein
                  --haghighi
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

Comment

Persiangodfather

I like your line up very much

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          so no sardar hajisafi amiri beiravand ?/ Is that all we are missing ?

If so

gucci
                          torabi---shojaei---dejagah
                          --ezzatolahi--ando
                          mohammadi---pag--jalal---rezaein
                          --haghighi
                          With Montazeri back, he might either move PAG to the DM position alongside Saeid or start him over Jalal. Great we have three great central defenders (PAG, Jalal and Pejman).

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Japs are usually the classiest out of all of the asian fans (except for Iran of course)
                            FYI, the term "japs" is considered offensive and derogatory. It was used in WWII by the US to describe people from Japan (and even US citizens of Japanese descent). It should not be used in this forum (or anywhere else for that matter).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              FYI, the term "japs" is considered offensive and derogatory. It was used in WWII by the US to describe people from Japan (and even US citizens of Japanese descent). It should not be used in this forum (or anywhere else for that matter).
                              lol come on.. I was praising them

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                lol come on.. I was praising them
                                I don't think you should be punished or anything, it's a simple mistake, but just for future reference it is an offensive term. You don't want to say such a word in front of a Japanese person. Kind of like calling a Persian Iranian an Arab can be offensive to some of us, even though there are Iranians with Arab ancestry.

Comment

Working...
                                X