Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard TM might be be sponsored by Joma now, anyone hear anything about this?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Why would that be? Cause of PPs new sponsorship? Hope not. So far under adidas we have played the best football ever. Lets not ruin a good thing.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I SINCERELY hope not!

That would be disasterous after coming so close to being sponsored by adidas. I did see PP is now sponsored by them. Where did you see that news?

Comment

Short interview by Taj regarding upcoming matches for TM.

http://90tv.ir/video/321727/%DA%A9%D...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

Also Ghermez Agha jan, I just seached Footballitarin and 90 website and found nothing about TM and Joma so I am hoping for the best! The article about PP and Joma also does not mention TM which I think would be shouted from the rooftops if it was the case.

Comment

فدراسیون فوتبال اطلاعیه ای درباره احکام صادره بازی با قطر صادر کرد.

به گزارش سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، پس از دیدار ایران برابر قطر که باپیروزی دو بر صفر تیم ملی همراه شد، فیفا با ارسال نامه ای به فدراسیون فوتبال ایران آرای صادره خود را درباره این بازی به این شرح اعلام کرد:
            - یک جلسه محرومیت تایید شده سردار آزمون

2-
            یک جلسه محرومیت تایید شده احسان حاج صفی

3-
            سه جلسه محرومیت تایید شده جواد نکونام

4-
            به سایر اعضای کادر فنی و بازیکنان شامل پژمان منتظری که نامش در گزارشهای اولیه ارسالی ناظر بازی به مقامات فیفا و ای اف سی اشاره های متعدد شده بود، محرومیتی تعلق نگرفت.

البته فدراسیون فوتبال ایران اطلاعی از نامه محرومیت های احتمالی ارسالی فیفا به فدراسیون فوتبال قطر در خصوص حوادث این دیدار ندارد، از این رو ضمن تاکید بر این نکته که این اطلاعیه صادر شده تنها مرجع مورد قبول فدراسیون در اطلاع رسانی احکام صادره به حساب می آید اعلام می دارد سایر اظهارنظرها در این خصوص وجاهت نداشته و پس از بررسی و تحلیلهای لازم، طی نشستی خبری با حضور مقامات فدراسیون فوتبال، اطلاعات مرتبط در اختیار رسانه های محترم قرار خواهد گرفت
            Last edited by St_Mark; 11-02-2016, 02:07 AM.

Comment

That really sucks.

Comment

I can understand Nekounam's and Sardar's suspension to some extent, but what has Hajsafi done?!

Comment

So Beiranvand, Amiri, Hajsafi, Azmoun. That is 4 starters who will miss Syria's game most likely

Comment

bastards. What the hell did Hajsafy do? Qatar just wants to hurt Iran even though they have no chance for World Cup qualification.

I hope CQ invites Saman Ghoddos since we need another winger.

What did the report say about Pejman Montazeri?

Comment

What a load of bullshit by AFC, this is nothing more than a desperate attempt to sabotage our WCQ campaign.

Nekounam was provocated by the Qatar bench first, action is reaction.

I bet no single Qatari is suspended.

Comment

this shows again that Iranian federation has 0 power or reputation to prevent such discrimination. and CQ has all the rights to question kafashian's position! this guy is absolutly useless to anyone and ESPECIALLY to iranian football.

the thing i am glad about is that Iran has many stars that can play instead of the starters.. there is not much of a difference between 1st and 2nd and 3rd choice. the positions are all packed and anyone at anytime can replace the starter. we have soroush,gucci.. haghighi.. and many others..

in CQ we trust.

Comment

There is nothing to be worried about and thank god they were suspended against Syria and not against Korea, Qatar, Uzbekistan.
                          CQ have quite few options:

Haghighi
                          Rezaeian-Hosseini-PAG-Milad
                          Saeid-Ando(or Ebrahimi or Shojaeian)
                          JB--Dejagah(Shojaei)-Taremi(Torabi)
                          Gucci(Karim)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            I can understand Nekounam's and Sardar's suspension to some extent, but what has Hajsafi done?!
                            True, i guess in case of Sardar it was more about his after game interview.

Comment

What the hell why is Hajsafi banned for one game as well!??!

Comment

Qatar must be stupid. Azmoun is on a yellow if he is suspended then he has zero chance of getting a card against Syria. Meaning he will be there in March to wreck Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X