• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAE Africans? What the actual fuck?

What kinda racist shit is going on here?*

Comment

LOLLL!!!!

Mayeli-Kohan said on TV that the amount of legionnaires went down since CQ took over and TM got weakened. Does he even follow football?!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        LOLLL!!!!

Mayeli-Kohan said on TV that the amount of legionnaires went down since CQ took over and TM got weakened. Does he even follow football?!
        Delusional old man.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          LOLLL!!!!

Give this guy electro shock therapy already, he is getting worse and worse by the day!!!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Just one note about Karimi who was discussed earlier today. A person can have good and bad qualities, but the good ones don't erase or justify the bad ones. If Karimi is supposedly honest about money, it still doesn't excuse the fact that he's a very petty, vindictive and selfish person. I posted this article once before that shows how some of his statements have conveniently changed 180 after deciding he didn't like Queiroz. He keeps going out of his way to take shots at CQ and clearly doesn't give a damn about creating needless side issues for the national team. And for that I've lost all respect for him.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/58...rt/iran-soccer

Comment

Karimi would not be able to score against a CQ defense

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                Just one note about Karimi who was discussed earlier today. A person can have good and bad qualities, but the good ones don't erase or justify the bad ones. If Karimi is supposedly honest about money, it still doesn't excuse the fact that he's a very petty, vindictive and selfish person. I posted this article once before that shows how some of his statements have conveniently changed 180 after deciding he didn't like Queiroz. He keeps going out of his way to take shots at CQ and clearly doesn't give a damn about creating needless side issues for the national team. And for that I've lost all respect for him.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/58...rt/iran-soccer
                Bro please use a good news source and we agree with you these three news outlet are famous and well known sensational lying bastards.

1. Khabaronline
                2. Cup
                3. Khabarvarzeshi

Comment

^Your response is laughable. Every statement in that article was made by Karimi himself in public interviews. I personally remember him saying those things at the time.

Comment

PL, Almost all Iranian papers are biased and unprofessional. But that article is not discussing news or a rumor, so your point is not relevant. They're just pointing to Karimi's own previous public comments. Some of which I remember myself!

Comment

PL, Almost all Iranian papers are biased and unprofessional. But that article is not discussing news or a rumor, so your point is not relevant. They're just pointing to Karimi's own previous public comments. Some of which I remember myself!
                      I have already read the article and saw they took it out of context. One is being done right before the AC when the team needs as many as possible friendly and camp and the other right in mid season three month away from WCQs not even the WC event. As I know this agency is highly bs sensational news. I won't trust them even a bit.

If I see a better article done by even fars news, tabnak, even by rival SS Javan news paper which is as bad as Pirouzi news paper I will trust more. Khabaronline, Cup, and Khabarvarzeshi are black list for me. There might be more of these BS news but as far as I have been reading news for past 3 years. These are on top of the list.

Btw, we have many sensational news outlet but there is a limit when you report too much lies and bs then you lose total credibility. That's how these three are for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        I have already read the article and saw they took it out of context.
                        No, you read it wrong. Karimi was not part of the coaching staff until after the World Cup. You also didn't notice the date of the article. It's from September, shortly before the crucial WCQ matches against Uzbek and Korea. If we had lost those games we'd be in a deep hole. Karimi was taking shots at CQ right before those matches, even though when he liked CQ he said, "Why are people criticizing the team melli coach 50 days before the Asian Cup"?

Karimi may be a good guy with money, but he's also very vindictive and a hypocrite. If you love him too much to want to accept this, I can't help you. Done wasting my time.

Comment

No, you read it wrong. Karimi was not part of the coaching staff until after the World Cup. You also didn't notice the date of the article. It's from September, shortly before the crucial WCQ matches against Uzbek and Korea. If we had lost those games we'd be in a deep hole. Karimi was taking shots at CQ right before those matches, even though when he liked CQ he said, "Why are people criticizing the team melli coach 50 days before the Asian Cup"?
                          Karimi may be a good guy with money, but he's also very vindictive and a hypocrite. If you love him too much to want to accept this, I can't help you. Done wasting my time.
                          It is really a torture for me to go through Khabaronline and dig info for you. I just do it, this once. (later you can believe whatever you want, I won't stop you).

1. It is quoting another culprit khabarvarzeshi. So I doubt right there. If you can provide me with another source which is reliable about Karimi's interview we can start debating.

2. Here is Karimi's stand. لیگ اگر به خاطر تیم ملی تعطیل شود، *بد است اما به خاطر دوستان ایرادی ندارد البته حتماً از قول من بنویسید که تیم*های باشگاهی هم نماینده ایران در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا هستند و باید حمایت کافی صورت گرفته و بگیرد اما این انتقادات در آستانه جام ملت*های آسیا منطقی نیست.

It was right before AC 2015. All major leagues in Asia were half canceled because of that event. You can even read in that article that he is talking about few other leagues having no matches. He also said the league assume as soon as TM come back to Iran if it does not advance to further levels which happened. He is also talking about his support for Iranian clubs in ACL.

What do we have now? Our first WCQs matches are almost 3 months from now. We are on top of the group had no friendly and uae has given us hard time since two weeks ago! this camp was not in original plan for Team Melli. It was discussed with couple of coaches from IPL and IFF two weeks ago. How was the situation back then? We were going to claim our Asian title after over 40 years. Playing against the best of Asia! If you can not see the difference, I cannot help you.

I remember Ali Karimi criticized CQ calling IPL coaches with nasty names but I don't know the exact days. To criticize CQ simply for having camps before matches against Uzbekistan and South Korea is obviously wrong. . Again because I don't trust Khabaronline, Cup and Khabarvarzeshi. I don't accpet their quotation as proof. They write and alter their own news to suits them at best possible way.

At the end I don't give a damn what old players say. In my opinion Branko had right to complain but he should have done it in a way that no confrontation happen between him and CQ so both NT and club in ACL benefit from a mutual understanding. IFF should have a better plan and deal with this situation. They were silent for couple of days.

At the end remember Karimi was a football legend in the pitch, but he is not a football expert in retirement! So why should we care?

I know some of their reporters lurk around Footballitarin and PFDC. Whenever I talk back about Khabaronline usually I get negative rep so I know few people.

Comment

fotmob has listed the marocco vd iran game being played at 12:00 today have I missed something is this game on again?

Comment

ok npw i see it it says cancelled

Comment

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The Iranian national football team (also known as Team Melli) defeated selection of African players in Dubai in a friendly match on Thursday.

In the match held at the Iranian Club Dubai, Carlos Queiroz’s men defeated their rival 6-0.

Former Iran coach Heshmat Mohajerani attended the match.

Team Melli was scheduled to face Morocco at the Al Ain Stadium but the match was cancelled.

Milad Mohammadi, Morteza Tabrizi, Farzad Hatami, Soroush Rafiei and Sasan Ansari (two goals) scored for the Iranian team.

Iran national football team is preparing for the matches against Qatar and China scheduled for March 23 and 28, respectively, in Group A in World Cup qualification.https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-training-camp

Comment

Working...
                                X