This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Since Sardar is apparently suspended a game, I doubt CQ will play him much in this friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he is not suspended, if he get yellow in syria game then suspended for qatar game

Comment

The most important thing about the Thailand game is not necessarily the opponent, but rather the opportunity to play a game to get the coordination back and to adjust to the humid weather.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        France Football selection the week

Goalkeeper: Joe Hart
        Defenders: Jalal Hosseini, Mats Hummels, Tony Alberweireld
        Midfielders: Benjamin Moukandjo, Paul Pogba, Arturo Vidal, Andres Iniesta
        Strikers: Ciro Immobile, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robert Lewandowski

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/L-...de-2018/736100
        About time someone outside of Iran noticed him.

Comment

According to ESPN, we'll climb 10 places in the ranking, so 27th now!

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/p...l-in-top-three

Comment

^^Next goal should be Top 20 before the world cup
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              he is not suspended, if he get yellow in syria game then suspended for qatar game
              Doesn't 2 yellow cards warrant next match suspension?or is it 3 yellows?

Comment

CQ has quiet some critics with this two games. Branko, QN, MK and Qodarzi
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

when is the Iran Thailand game?
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Beating Thailand and Syria could bring us even closer

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Since Sardar is apparently suspended a game, I doubt CQ will play him much in this friendly

I don't think yellow cards carry over form WC group stages to friendlies or vise versa.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                        I don't think yellow cards carry over form WC group stages to friendlies or vise versa.
                        Indeed they won't carry over to friendlies. I was referring to our game against Syria [emoji846]

Comment

Since Sardar and ARJ will be having busy club schedules with Champions/Europa League, I say we should rest them and play either Ansarifard/Gucci along with Amiri/Taremi

Comment

Look at this.... We just played 2 matches like a properly disciplined team and we are already seeing the first signs of being treated like a world class team by everyone else:

- Agha Seyed Jalal in the World's Selection of the Week
                            - TM jumping up 10 spots from 37 to 27 in world ranking (as I predicted correctly in the other thread )

This shows that hard work will be noticed. I am very proud of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              The most important thing about the Thailand game is not necessarily the opponent, but rather the opportunity to play a game to get the coordination back and to adjust to the humid weather.
                              The main reason i guess was to play a game in a humid weather.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1364716...-مشخص-شد
                                The ref for the Syria game will be Iraqi Ali Sabah

Comment

Working...
                                X