This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinaOlyaei View Post
    Please do everyone a favor and never say that again.
    He's not wrong though - the amount of hashiyeh surrounding TM is arguably at an all time high right now. We are lucky we have a super strong team for Asian standards otherwise I'd genuinely be concerned.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

we are always underdog. never forget this. this mentality has made us successful under CQ

Comment

^ We may as well create a term for this and call our TM ''Zirsaag''.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          He's not wrong though - the amount of hashiyeh surrounding TM is arguably at an all time high right now. We are lucky we have a super strong team for Asian standards otherwise I'd genuinely be concerned.
          I agree, there is alot of hashiyeh going on right now but that wont make any difference. If Branko does not release the players, he will be under a lot of pressure by the fans, media and Fedosipour.

This is just another MK issue.

Comment

if branko dont realise them i promise CQ wont invite them, and he will stick to his words we are know that

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              if branko dont realise them i promise CQ wont invite them, and he will stick to his words we are know that
              So you meant
              "If Branko doesn't release them i promise CQ won't invite them, and he will stick to his words we know that"

Having tough time with all these hashiyeh surrounding TM and this effects your English isn't it
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                So you meant
                "If Branko doesn't release them i promise CQ won't invite them, and he will stick to his words we know that"

Having tough time with all these hashiyeh surrounding TM and this effects your English isn't it
                Doesn't it* 😂

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  Doesn't it* 😂
                  Well good to see someone got the joke.
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

i mean if there is a war between between branko and CQ, branko and perspolis players will lose more

Comment

That's right. Always straight to the point!

Comment

You don't have to post in every single thread when you have nothing constructive to add.

Comment

I'm interested to see what the others think but I am pretty confident the next TM list will see an increase in SS players and a decrease in PP players, both due to some of SS youth playing well while PP has been cocky and seen a bit of a dip as well as a small pinch of the Branko situation.

Edit: Actually on second thought thinking about it more I am actually having a hard time seeing who other than Taremi CQ would drop without messing with team chemistry before the big games left for us in WCQ... will be interesting to see.

Comment

The only reason Branko can fight with CQ is that IFF is a complete Chicken $#it! if IFF had any management and authority no coach would dare comprise the preparation of a national Team ! This is ridiculous that Branko even thinks he can criticize any National team manager !! TM preparation is above all else...PERIOD!

Comment

is good news, as both gucci and azmoun are on form, we should have a good game against qatar and beat them

Comment

It's now or never. If Queiroz doesn't add new legionnaires now, I don't see any being added for this World Cup cycle. Really hope to see Tafazolli getting a chance.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X