• Show
Clear All

1:1
    Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Originally posted by Football fan View Post
      I think and feel strong Iran will help Syria
      I prefer Syria more than South Korea really
      Not only is this un-fair play to the South Koreans, Uzbekis etc. anyone who calls himself an Iranian would never want TM to lose - ever. Are you people blind did you see what the Syrians did to us the last game? Remember, they are Arabs and they all love when we lose. Go on Social Media, sour grapes Arabs are saying we have easy group etc. after FIFA even acknowledged our World Record.. Arabs like Bahrainis, despite even being majority Shitte, were waving Saudi flags when they beat us. Syria would do us no favours, and we should do them none. It's illegal, immoral and no Iranian would ever say this.

You have 15 posts, if you're banned, no one will miss you. Watch it. Stop the trolling.

Comment

I really cant believe some ppl on here, most of them ive never seen before on these forums, are claiming that iran will lose. LOL. We are on the verge of making history of being undefeated throughout WCQ and not conceding a single goal, and with this determined of a squad and international coach, you honestly think we will throw the game. Incredible

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYgJpxwF...gged=teammelli
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BYfizmMl...gged=teammelli
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BYfX1WCF...nvand.official

The beef between ramin and mehdi was total BS. Of course. No need to worry about any rift in camp. Amazing how united and determined this TM is. Above are pics of them together

Comment

Tm will of course beat the crap out of Syria, What a few of the forum members are saying here-me included- ( this is a democracy people, so pls dont talk about banning and banishing anyone at the expense of sounding like the same Mullah regime we escaped from!) is that TM has the full power to control the destiny of many countries that historicvlly schemed to boot us out of the WC, Korea being one of them!... So for TM to draw Syria as a strategy to spite Korea is not that bad as it punished the Koreans for msking them think that they control our destiny all the time!... Its s forum and we are all voicing our thoughts.... Lets hear them out, even if we hate to!....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Tm will of course beat the crap out of Syria, What a few of the forum members are saying here-me included- ( this is a democracy people, so pls dont talk about banning and banishing anyone at the expense of sounding like the same Mullah regime we escaped from!) is that TM has the full power to control the destiny of many countries that historicvlly schemed to boot us out of the WC, Korea being one of them!... So for TM to draw Syria as a strategy to spite Korea is not that bad as it punished the Koreans for msking them think that they control our destiny all the time!... Its s forum and we are all voicing our thoughts.... Lets hear them out, even if we hate to!....
              Even if we draw Syria, they will have 13 points, and Korea will have 14, so they would finish above them. If we had won in Seoul though, then this would have worked.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                I have never banned anyone on here for the year + I have been a MOD - but Treason is where I draw the line.

So go on with that BS Mullah talk. No governance accepts treason and this talk here is treacherous.

Comment

Iran will beat Syria 3-0

Mark my words 👌✌️🇮🇷💪

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    I have never banned anyone on here for the year + I have been a MOD - but Treason is where I draw the line.

So go on with that BS Mullah talk. No governance accepts treason and this talk here is treacherous.
                    Do you remember Dejagah's debut match against Qatar. Some would argue that we deliberately helped Qatar in that match to eliminate Bahrain. I can think of a dozen example of such matches in Asia involving every team, even the Japanese who are very clean when it comes to this sort of thing. Like in 2004 Asian Cup, when we and Japan had basically agreed to a draw and kept passing the ball around for the last 30 minutes of the match to eliminate Oman. That said, Iran probably has the cleanest record in Asia when it comes to these things, and we have been the victim of it more often. But, you can't write off the possibility specially given how close Syria is to Iran politically and how much CQ and Team Melli players hate the Korean team. I don't personally think it's gonna happen, but it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Iran will beat Syria 3-0

Mark my words 👌✌️🇮🇷💪
                      I was actually predicting 4-0

Comment

Mani

Ok your point is well taken however

No way it wont happen with this TM and CQ , no way no how , they will beat Syria convincingly just to prove a point that we are truely the best team in this continent and also Syria is the only team we have not beaten yet in this WCQ campaign

Iran 3 Syria 0

Comment

People are free to express their opinion, that is called democracy, banning someone just because he thinks Syria will beat Iran or Iran should lose to Syria? Come on!!

Comment

Seriously who gives a shit if they eliminated us. Fuck the Koreans. Why give up our undefeated record for these Koreans? great dont even give a second eye to losers.

You guys are in denial of TM greatness at this time in history. Let them be happy with their shity wc appearance (if they even get one) while we keep on breaking records.
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              People are free to express their opinion, that is called democracy, banning someone just because he thinks Syria will beat Iran or Iran should lose to Syria? Come on!!
                              I was obviously joking - but it's asinine for anyone to want to lose to Syria, for what? To get back at Koreans? We haven't lost to them in 5 games, winning 4. We've pained them enough.

Syria are the last team we should do favours to. It also puts our entire integrity in question and undermines it. I will, as an Iranian, lose respect for Team Melli. Syria would do us no favours - we saved their country from ISIS - we owe them nothing, they are in our debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                I was obviously joking - but it's asinine for anyone to want to lose to Syria, for what? To get back at Koreans? We haven't lost to them in 5 games, winning 4. We've pained them enough.

Syria are the last team we should do favours to. It also puts our entire integrity in question and undermines it. I will, as an Iranian, lose respect for Team Melli. Syria would do us no favours - we saved their country from ISIS - we owe them nothing, they are in our debt.
                                Considering you're a mod, I thought you were dead serious tbh... many other members did too. That said it's silly to think Iran should let Syria win, but there's nothing wrong with people having different opinions (even though they can be nonsense).

Comment

Working...
                                X