X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    Sweeeeetttt.

There is a chance that he is there on a visa but highly unlikely.

I think we will see him in action on Tuesday.
    You can't get a visa when your father is Iranian, then you NEED the passport.

Comment

Women can buy tickets for the Syria game.
      http://www.footballeticket.ir/buy-ticket.zul#Step-1

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
        Not true the only friendly confirmed is against Russia in October 6
        Unfortunate that DR Congo fell off our list it seems. That would've been a great friendly.

Perhaps its too late, but I still think that organizing a Central Asian Football Federation tournament would be great training for Iran and also benefit the other nations (Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan). That's at least three games per team and politically will validate FFIRI's efforts to create such a body like CAFF with a showcase tournament just as WAFF and others have.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Where is it written?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Where is it written?
            After you select the section and asked about personal data, you can select the gender.

Comment

After you select the section and asked about personal data, you can select the gender.
              Maybe they will block your purchase if you select "Khanom" lol

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Maybe they will block your purchase if you select "Khanom" lol
                Was about to say!!!

Comment

What?? This is huge, sad but true!

Comment

IFF already denied any plans to let women enter Azadi for the Syria game.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Recent post on CQ's FB page:

"WINDS OF HAVOC KEEP BLOWING

It is very unfortunate that I have to public show my full support and total solidarity with the feelings expressed by our National Team players.

The day after one more Team Melli extraordinary performance, FIFA announced that Iran National Team reached one historical and unique record: 12 clean sheet matches during World Cup Qualifying. It is very sad that I am forced to announce another World Record for Team Melli: no other National Team in the World has been treated with so much indifference; by far we have the number one position in this ranking.

There is no more room for excuses, explanations, or shifting responsibilities. Now is time, first of all, for our Federation President and Federation members to show if they are able to take leadership and stand unconditionally behind the players and the Team. Secondly, it is time to prove with out any doubts that they are capable and ready to fulfil compromises and promises, and fully support the player’s rights, and the Iran National Team fans expectations and dreams.

CQ"

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/
                      fk my suspicions were right..!!
                      a huge pissfight between CQ and SM + probably Taj is brewing fast..!
                      IFF/SM is Failing YET AGAIN to live up to their financial responsibilities and their BS Promises..! so some frustrations on that front but the big rift that boiling over the stand-off seems now it may well be Massoud's possible Ban situation...!!? with Dan Gasper being one casualty already ..?

Comment

we need to beat syria, show them we are iran and we beat teams

Comment

I think and feel strong Iran will help Syria

I prefer Syria more than South Korea really

Comment

Originally posted by Football fan View Post
                            I think and feel strong Iran will help Syria

I prefer Syria more than South Korea really
                            F no, why do you wanna spare them? Revenge will be sweet from the swimming pool game, I wanna se TM double-digit them.

Comment

Anyone who wants another team to beat Team Melli is not a Team Melli fan and certainly no Iranian.

Honestly, it warrants a ban. This is a forum of Team Melli lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Anyone who wants another team to beat Team Melli is not a Team Melli fan and certainly no Iranian.

Honestly, it warrants a ban. This is a forum of Team Melli lovers.
                                Finally someone's talking sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X