This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Full capacity is not the issue... It would have been better if we knew the result from the other games before we played.
    FIFA generally tries to avoid that. Although they have allowed Saudi to have matches later than everyone many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      The China match will be on the 8 th of Farvardin during the Nowrooz holiday so the 4:30 pm time is just fine .

Azadi will be at full capacity
      Perfect timing for a game - the team will be extra motivated to get the fans off to a good year.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        FIFA generally tries to avoid that. Although they have allowed Saudi to have matches later than everyone many times before.
        Hmm interesting did'nt know that. I thought that was only the case in the last round when all games are played simultaneously?
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Hmm interesting did'nt know that. I thought that was only the case in the last round when all games are played simultaneously?
          AFC is khar to khar. The rules are adjusted and schedules made in such a way to help the more powerful countries (politically).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            AFC is khar to khar. The rules are adjusted and schedules made in such a way to help the more powerful countries (politically).
            I remember last qualifiers when we meet Lebanon at home. We already knew the result from S.korea-Uzbekistan which helped us big time! Thats why i thought it was IFF incompetence who scheduled the China match so early when we could have played several hours later. But i guess you're right.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

After the China match we will have 3 more WCQ games still to go , so on match day what difference will it make to know the other results at that point ??

Comment

Agreed. We have to beat China regardless of all other results. On top of that, Qatar is playing Uzbekistan and South Korea playing Syria. I dont see a gavbandi scenario like last time.

The only possible gavbandi this round is the final round. South Korea playing Uzbekistan. We play Syria. Its very important that we are at least 2nd place before that round. That way we can effectively secure a qualification spot by a 1-0 win against Syria in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  Agreed. We have to beat China regardless of all other results. On top of that, Qatar is playing Uzbekistan and South Korea playing Syria. I dont see a gavbandi scenario like last time.

The only possible gavbandi this round is the final round. South Korea playing Uzbekistan. We play Syria. Its very important that we are at least 2nd place before that round. That way we can effectively secure a qualification spot by a 1-0 win against Syria in Tehran.
                  Don't worry brother. We will be qualified by June, with 2 matches still remaining.

The final match vs Syria will be a practice match for the youngsters.

Comment

Taj statements about the recent issues

🔴تاج: کی روش فردا مصاحبه می کند/دعوت ۸ پرسپولیسی به تیم ملی قطعی است

🔻رئیس فدارسیون فوتبال با اشاره به قطعی بودن دعوت از ۸ بازیکن پرسپولیس به اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال گفت: حضور بازیکنان پرسپولیس در اردوی تیم ملی قطعی است و بهتر است مردم به خبرسازی های بی پایه و اساس توجه نکنند.

🔻وی در ادامه گفت: در این مقطع همه به دنبال آرام کردن فضا بودیم که خوشبختانه این اتفاق رخ داد و حضور ۸ بازیکن از پرسپولیس در تیم ملی قطعی است.

🔻وی در ادامه گفت: فردا کارلوس کی روش به صورت رسمی مصاحبه خواهد کرد و در ارتباط با همه چیز و اتفاقات اخیر صحبت خواهد کرد.

Comment

Here is the interview with Taj: http://static2.90tv.ir/3b348be8/Taj-951213_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Taj sounded pretty sure and convinced that carlos still with us, and the bitterness between him and Branko may be a thing of the past. I hope so.

this is only bad news for our opponents.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQG36x1visI

Comment

CQ:

- As usual, the best players will be called-up
                            - The preliminary squad will be announced two weeks before the game against Qatar
                            - The final squad will be announced on March 18th

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...9241/news.aspx

Comment

Very very good interview with Taj

I am personally very happy and relieved if all his words come true

Comment

According to CQ, the list should then be released in 5 more days, on March 9th.

Can't wait to see the list. Any predictions on how many players would be invited in the preliminary list?

Comment

Working...
                                X