Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think kaveh rezaei has better future under queiroz than taremi.. he is faster in decision making... he needs 1 or 2 touches less than taremi.

Comment

I agree that he is a good player and a good option. I just feel like it is unlikely given how reluctant CQ is to call up new players epecially when all the forwards are currently contributing to TM. (Ansarifard included). Maybe as you said he can come in for amiri, but we know amiri is a CQ favorite, and even he has done well off the bench.

Comment

How old is Kaveh Rezaie ?

I like to see him invited to TM

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          How old is Kaveh Rezaie ?
          I like to see him invited to TM

Just turned 25.

Comment

I actually like Rezaie as well.. Unfortunate that he hasn't made a move to Europe. He could be nice for a league like Greece or Holland.

Comment

TM list has been announced by CQ

No player from perspolis,Esteghlal or Esteghlal e Khuzestan had been invited yet due to their ACL duties

Comment

So Kananizadegan and Saeid Aghaei got the call with almost no playing time...

20 players are invited so far:

Keepers: Lak, Mazaheri, Akhbari

Defenders: Montazeri, Pourghaz, Mohammadzadeh(ZobAhan), Aghaei, Pouralganji, Rezaeian, Milad Mohammadi, Kananizadegan

Midfielder: Torabi, Ezzatollahi, Ali Karimi, Dejagah, Hajsafi, Pahlevan

Forwards: Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sasan Ansari
                Masoud, JB and Gucci are not invited for now(recovery from the season).
                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1414770...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Is Lak even number one goalkeeper of Saipa? I guess Fallahzadeh is.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Is Lak even number one goalkeeper of Saipa? I guess Fallahzadeh is.
                    Lak is the number one for Saipa.

Comment

CQ likes Kanaani. He was in his plans for TM before his big injury this year.

Probably wants to get some closer time with him and have him train through the TM program again to get that fitness back up.

I like it, good call up. He is that young, big, strong CB we need along with PAG. Along with Hosseini and Pejman, that is some solid depth in the central defending position.

Comment

Ok nevermind, he is no1.

Comment

So Kananizadegan and Saeid Aghaei got the call with almost no playing time...

20 players are invited so far:

Keepers: Lak, Mazaheri, Akhbari

Defenders: Montazeri, Pourghaz, Mohammadzadeh(ZobAhan), Aghaei, Pouralganji, Rezaeian, Milad Mohammadi, Kananizadegan

Midfielder: Torabi, Ezzatollahi, Ali Karimi, Dejagah, Hajsafi, Pahlevan

Forwards: Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sasan Ansari
                          Masoud, JB and Gucci are not invited for now(recovery from the season).
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1414770...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                          ???? Aghaei played 21 out of 30 games for Tractor this season. 1843 minutes in total.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            ???? Aghaei played 21 out of 30 games for Tractor this season. 1843 minutes in total.
                            Wasn't he injured?

Comment

Wasn't he injured?
                              He was but he only missed 9 games and returned for the last stretch of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                He was but he only missed 9 games and returned for the last stretch of the season.
                                Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                                X