Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still confused. Will Sardar, ARJ, and saeid be called up? I know that panionios (Karim and masoud) have games at this time but I was under the impression the rest were on break , and ezzatolahi is a free agent and is in visiting family anyways atm. Also maybe those who watch IPL more can fill me in, but maybe mehrdad mohammadi, esmailifar are worth a call up?

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      IFF has an official MOU signed with UAEFA, how can Morocco "convince them" to comply with a MOU between two federations??!!
      MOU means nothing in the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Most of their legionares are either from second division or relegation zone of first division European leagues.
        http://www.transfermarkt.com/morocco...te/verein/3575
        LOLL!!!
        -Mehdi Benatia (Juventus, Italy)
        - Manuel da Costa (Olympiakos, Greece)
        - Nabil Dirar (Monaco, France)
        -Hamza Mendyl (Lille, France)
        - Nordin Amrabat (Watford, England)
        - Younes Belhanda (Nice, France)
        -Sofiane Boufal (Southampton, England)
        - Karim El Ahmadi (Feyenoord Rotterdam, Netherlands)
        - Mourir Obbadi (Lille, France),
        -Oussama Tannane (St Etienne, France).
        - Youssef Ennesyri (Malaga, Spain)

Comment

with the exception of Hamza Mendyl, Nabil Dirar, Youssef En-Nesyri and Oussama Tannane, all the other ones were born in Europe. France or Netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            LOLL!!!
            -Mehdi Benatia (Juventus, Italy) played in only 7 out 18 matches
            - Nabil Dirar (Monaco, France) played in only 7 out 19 matches
            -Hamza Mendyl (Lille, France) => Lille B (not even division 2)
            -Sofiane Boufal (Southampton, England) came out of knee injury, played in only played 10 out 19 matches
            - Mourir Obbadi (Lille, France) => Position 14 in Ligue1! played only in 5 out of 20 matches
            - Youssef Ennesyri (Malaga, Spain)=>Atlético Malagueño not Malaga and it is not even in division 2
            LOL!!! So yes still most of their players are from second division or end table first division European leagues. They have only 4 good players, Benatia, El Ahmadi, Belhanda, and probably Sofiane Boufal.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              LOL!!! So yes still most of their players are from second division or end table first division European leagues. They have only 4 good players, Benatia, El Ahmadi, Belhanda, and probably Sofiane Boufal.
              Nice are leading France table, Juves is Juves, Olympiacos are a top club in Greece, and the rest are mid table teams, i don't know what is your point, we will jump up and down if one day we have as many as players in Europe.

Comment

Nice are leading France table, Juves is Juves, Olympiacos are a top club in Greece, and the rest are mid table teams, i don't know what is your point, we will jump up and down if one day we have as many as players in Europe.
                We could already have that line up if our boys had European passports. Masoud=> Pana, Karim => Olympia, Azmoun => one of 4 top leagues, Taremi, Torabi, Rafie, S.Ansari, Barzay, Kaveh Rezai, Tbrizi, Beiro, Pahlevan, Ezzi, PAL, Rezaian, ... Can go English, French, Spanish, German second division very easy even end table first division teams or good teams in Greek, Dutch, Russian and alike leagues. The boys need an international stage to show their skills. That's my point.

Comment

LOLL!!!
                  -Mehdi Benatia (Juventus, Italy)
                  - Nabil Dirar (Monaco, France)
                  -Hamza Mendyl (Lille, France)
                  -Sofiane Boufal (Southampton, England)
                  - Mourir Obbadi (Lille, France),
                  - Youssef Ennesyri (Malaga, Spain)
                  Not to mention ziyech who is arguably the best player in the eredivisie. He is not invited because of a dispute with the manager.

Comment

I don't get this mentality that playing against a national team that has players from 2nd division European clubs will not benefit Team Melli.

Who the hell said it won't be a good friendly? Aslan be darak, be jahannam, it'll be a horrible friendly. At least it's a friendly. Morroco is no Papa New Guinea.

Stop b***hing and whining over stupid s**t. Morroco is looking for an opponent that will help prepare them for their continental competition. We want to play against Morroco because we believe the match will benefit us before we have our next WCQ'er.

Do you think Morroco is just looking at our roster and saying, "they only have Sardar Azmoun and everyone else is crap. Let's not play with Iran." Do you think they base everything on our players and which club they play for?

Come on guys, stop with this nonsense.

Comment

This Game Will be good for our league players to get some international experience

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

No body said Morocco is not a good team for friendly. We have to know their strength but not make them look something stronger than what they are. Their team is close to our complete team not this IPL based team.

Comment

Let me act as a Morrocan fan on their own forum for example just to show how silly some fans here are. Especially when 90% of Asian teams we play have no legionnaires.

Iran's team sucks! Why are we even playing them when we have a tough African cup coming up against the likes of Ivory Coast, Algeria, Ghana, Tunisia, and Cameroon who have 3-4 if not more quality players in top 3 leagues of Europe.

This Iran squad has only Iranian league players it seems. Their league sucks, they can't even win the ACL even if their lives depended on it. Even if they had their legionnaires, so what? Azmoun may have been in CL but his broke ass team can't do well blah blah blah. The other kid can't even play for this garbage team. Dejagah who? He played in Qatar and now he's clubless? What a loser. Panionios? JB and Gucci in Dutch League? Blah blah dutch league blah blah.
                          Now regardless of what some of you think about Morroco having easier access to Europe because they're born there. So what? That's how their team works. At least they're real morroccans and not like Qatar. Their entire team is European based, not to mention some of them are absolute quality and they have so much more than this.

Not saying Iran will get murdered. We may even win the game with our talent and CQ. But it's absolute BS to discredit their team like Persian Legion is trying...

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            Let me act as a Morrocan fan on their own forum for example just to show how silly some fans here are. Especially when 90% of Asian teams we play have no legionnaires.

Now regardless of what some of you think about Morroco having easier access to Europe because they're born there. So what? That's how their team works. At least they're real morroccans and not like Qatar. Their entire team is European based, not to mention some of them are absolute quality and they have so much more than this.

Not saying Iran will get murdered. We may even win the game with our talent and CQ. But it's absolute BS to discredit their team like Persian Legion is trying...
                            Lol Morocco's national team isn't even good

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

Lol Morocco epitomizes the stereotypical African team with lots of players playing in good leagues yet still can't get good results in AFCON or WCQ meanwhile even with our PGL squad we could handle them, let alone our full squad who has yet to concede a goal in qualifying, havent lost a group stage game in the AC since 1996, and happens to be the best team of the continent for the last two years. Our team is 100x more consistent than they ever will be
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Still confused. Will Sardar, ARJ, and saeid be called up? I know that panionios (Karim and masoud) have games at this time but I was under the impression the rest were on break , and ezzatolahi is a free agent and is in visiting family anyways atm. Also maybe those who watch IPL more can fill me in, but maybe mehrdad mohammadi, esmailifar are worth a call up?
                                Esmaeilfar is good and talented but not yet TM level. He is versatile, is able to play RW, RB, CM, but he's not yet among the top players in either of these positions.

From ZA one that is more impressive for me in the position Esmaeilfar is currently playing in (CM) is Mehdi Mehdipour, who has been a starter for ZA since last season and has looked really good in ACL too. Good ball distribution and playmaking ability, very composed and decent with the ball, takes all of ZA's set pieces. He's 22 years old and a year younger than Esmaeilfar, played far more often than him too. I think he has a higher potential of making TM

Comment

Working...
                                X