X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Hotel and facilities in Montenegro are for free

خبرورزشی:
    ✅رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال از رایگان بودن هتل و مابقی امکانات در دیدار دوستانه با مونته نگرو خبر داد.
    No wonder we planned this - no iranian could turn down even a pack of kishmish for free let alone hotel accommodations
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I'm seriously tempted to head to Podgorica to watch this and get close enough to smell the essence of CQ. It's not some behind-closed-doors friendly, is it?

Having said that, this is a little off-putting... http://www.timetravelturtle.com/2013...enegro-review/

Apparently temperatures get up to 40 degrees at least.

Comment

According to Iranian sources, the new Portuguese game analyst has been announced. His name is Miguel:

http://www.khabaronline.ir/(X(1)S(zi...rt/iran-soccer

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          According to Iranian sources, the new Portuguese game analyst has been announced. His name is Miguel:

I feel like the way the news has been reported is kind of misleading.

Did CQ ask for Miguel and Iranian news says he wants a Portuguese analyst or did he say get me an analyst from Portugal?

Comment

Aenima_8 you usually give good news with good sources but please do not quote this DorooghOnline they are notorious liars. It has been proven nth times. The only news which might be right are those that have been confirmed with more reliable sources like IFF itself.

Comment

mage Emperatooreh ma morde bood ke beran een hame ja ta portoghal kaf-dast-khoon peyda konan..??

Comment

Here's an idea of the type of coach we have in Iran. Hands down best coach we have ever had.

Champions League nights against Europe’s elite at Old Trafford were once a thing – despite Manchester United’s form for the past few years. Most recognisably, Paul Scholes’ 25-yard rocket meant Sir Alex Ferguson’s side went through to the Champions League final, which they went on to win.
                Embed from Getty Images

Between the two legs, the Red Devils kept two clean sheets against the likes of Lionel Messi and Thierry Henry and Michael Carrick has revealed assistant manager Carlos Queiroz was behind the emphatic win against Barcelona.
                The 35-year-old appeared on Sky’s Fantasy Football Club, in which he spoke to Paul Merson about the training drill by Queiroz.
                “We’d normally do sit-ups on the gym mats, but he’s (Queiroz) put them on the pitch and slung them down.”
                “It was me and Scholesy in midfield and Rio and Wes Brown were centre-halves. Anyway, he’s put these two mats in between us, and we’re thinking, what’s he up to here?”
                Embed from Getty Images

“For about five minutes, he just said don’t let the ball get on those mats. So straight away you switch on and you’re blocking that space off, that’s where Barcelona, around the edge of the box, wanted to get into, that was how they played at the time.”
                “We played 4-4-2, two banks of four, blocking off that space. We got a 0-0 draw at Barcelona and obviously managed to beat them at Old Trafford. It’s little things like that make you think.”
                Manchester United face Celta Vigo on Thursday in the Europa League semi-final. Mourinho’s side drew with Swansea this weekend, luckily being saved by Manchester City being held at the Riverside Stadium by Middlesbrough.

Comment

کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا زمان و مکان برگزاری دیدار ایران و ازبکستان را در مرحله نهایی انتخابی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه اعلام کرد.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در سومین دیدار برگشت مرحله نهایی جام جهانی 2018- روسیه باید در

ورزشگاه آزدی به مصاف تیم ازبکستان برود.

طبق اعلام کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا این مسابقه روز

دوشنبه 22 خردادماه 96 در ورزشگاه آزادی راس ساعت 21:15

برگزار خواهد شد.

Comment

Is the squad list going to be announced tomorrow for sure?

Comment

Queiroz should invite Kaveh Rezaei, he is in a great shape, good scorer and passer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Queiroz should invite Kaveh Rezaei, he is in a great shape, good scorer and passer.
                        There's already enough strikers for Iran to use

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          There's already enough strikers for Iran to use
                          He can play behind striker, like Taremi as right/left winger.

Comment

You do love yourself some SS lol. We are stacked in terms of strikers, azmoun , gucci , ansarifard , taremi are all better than kaveh ( who I actually think is a decent player ).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              You do love yourself some SS lol. We are stacked in terms of strikers, azmoun , gucci , ansarifard , taremi are all better than kaveh ( who I actually think is a decent player ).
                              7 goals and 9 assists, best passer in the league, you get a player who can play in quite few positions, target and behind striker, winger and i am actually a Persepolis fan btw. This is TM is not about Red and Blue. The guy is better option as winger than some players like Vahid Amiri when you need goals. He is alo another player who waste his time in IPL, much better than IPL standard.

Comment

Kaveh should definitely be invited to TM, he appears very versatile and decisive on the ball. I would even go as far to say he is level with Taremi--he isn't in front of players like Rafeie but his positioning and runs are always positive, and he is steady behind the ball. Quieroz should test him out against one of our friendly opponents at the very least.

Comment

Working...
                                X