This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    From CQ's facebook: New list will be out May 10th.
    Note that almost all the dates are outside of Iran, starting with the 1st day of Ramezoon. This way they avoid the whole fasting issue. Smart.

Also for those of you who are not aware, June 12th is Shabe Ghadr in Iran. Atmosphere will be similar to the Iran-Korea home game.
    If I'm not mistaken, Shabe Ghadr is on June 13th, that's why the game was moved to June 12th.

Comment

I have a bad feeling about the Dubai camp. Hopefully there won't be any problems like last time where we should've played Morocco there.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        If I'm not mistaken, Shabe Ghadr is on June 13th, that's why the game was moved to June 12th.
        You're right. I'll call it Shabe Shabe Ghadr.

Comment

Lol, they set up another training camp in Dubai despite what happened last time with the Morocco friendly?! Khodaya...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            Lol, they set up another training camp in Dubai despite what happened last time with the Morocco friendly?! Khodaya...
            This screams for another cancellation and a CQ resignation saga honestly

Comment

They must be crazy for going to Dubai again unless they have worked out the issues from the last trip because I hear there is going to be another friendly game for TM on June 8 th

Comment

Dubai camp wont happen cause it they will say its a waste of money after we had a friendly (IF THAT DOESNT GET CANCELLED EITHER). It is BS they hand to CQ to keep him happy for a few weeks. lol

Comment

Taj : CQ has asked for a new Portuguese game analyst

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.

Comment

^ It reeks of stupidity.

Comment

Hey must have a reason and proper permission to do Dubai again. No ones is that stupid !!

Comment

Hotel and facilities in Montenegro are for free

خبرورزشی:
                          ✅رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال از رایگان بودن هتل و مابقی امکانات در دیدار دوستانه با مونته نگرو خبر داد.

Comment

^nice , Free is just about the only price BrokeAss IFF can afford these days. ..!
                            Did they mean complementary, curtesy of Montenegro FA. ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              ^nice , Free is just about the only price BrokeAss IFF can afford these days. ..!
                              Did they mean complementary, curtesy of Montenegro FA. ..!?
                              My guess is that Montenegro were the ones who requested the friendly and considering both countries respective rankings they at least have to provide accommodations and whatnot for free to IFF

Comment

If you invite a country for a friendly, you have to pay their fees. Its the custom.

Comment

Working...
                                X