Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will cry if the game against uzbeks will be without spectators! i bought my ticket to iran only fooor this game . pleease no ban for spectatoors

Comment

https://www.balls.ie/football/michae...ca-2008-364029

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        What a sencational post.

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
          i will cry if the game against uzbeks will be without spectators! i bought my ticket to iran only fooor this game . pleease no ban for spectatoors
          A few days ago I read somewhere that FIFA has fined Iran, thus luckily not deprived of having fans in the stadium. Not sure where I read it though. However here is an article I found, not sure if it is relevant to what you're referring to:

http://www.allsoccerplanet.com/2017/...ran-big-money/

Comment

Montenegro will play a friendly on 4. June against Iran at the City Stadium in Podgorica .

Confirmed by Montenegro FA website already on 18. April.

http://fscg.me/selekcije-2/9102-prij...-iranom-u-junu

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
              Montenegro will play a friendly on 4. June against Iran at the City Stadium in Podgorica .
              good friendly. Montenegro are a decent team with some very notable players who are starters for big teams around europe. Jovetic (sevilla), Savic (athletico madrid), Basa (lille)and others around europe. We should still be able to beat to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post

Nice friendly

Interesting side note - their head coach (tumbakovic) used to be the head coach of Esteel Azin back when they had that dreadful spell in the PGL
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

hala bebinimo tarif konim..!! thats a decent friendly...
                  the good sign is that Montenegro FA is confirming it..!
                  still wouldnt surprise me if broke-ass IFF screws it all up and end up canceling it..!

Comment

Good friendly and it is now confirmed on FIFA calendar as we as Wikipedia
                    Not that it m and anything

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Good friendly and it is now confirmed on FIFA calendar as we as Wikipedia
                      Not that it m and anything
                      We need one more friendly ( maybe as backup) to get our team 100% ready to beat Uzbekistan and qualify....

Comment

Meanwhile Varzesh3 reporting that IFF is having a hard time scrapping the Givova deal so they are negotiating with Givova to provide gear for all NTs except the senior men's side, which they are hoping will be kitted by Adidas. I highly doubt Adidas will accept this sort of nonsense unless IFF offers to pay for the gear and forgoes any kind of official sponsorship deal.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          We need one more friendly ( maybe as backup) to get our team 100% ready to beat Uzbekistan and qualify....
                          Aren't we also supposed to play Armenia?

Comment

If I remember correctly, we played Montenegro before the 2014 World Cup as preparation match and it ended 0-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              If I remember correctly, we played Montenegro before the 2014 World Cup as preparation match and it ended 0-0.
                              I think all the prep matches ended 0-0. I hope we score more goals this time in Russia.

Comment

From CQ's facebook: New list will be out May 10th.
                                Note that almost all the dates are outside of Iran, starting with the 1st day of Ramezoon. This way they avoid the whole fasting issue. Smart.

Also for those of you who are not aware, June 12th is Shabe Ghadr in Iran. Atmosphere will be similar to the Iran-Korea home game.

Dear friends,
                                We are back on the pitch with our players in a few days, preparing the World Cup Qualifying match against Uzbekistan. The dates of our program are already settled:

26 May: Austria Training Camp
                                4 June: Montenegro-Iran (friendly preparation match)
                                5 June: Dubai Training Camp
                                12 June: Iran-Uzbekistan (World Cup Qualifying match)

Our final players list will be announced on the 10 May.

Good luck to all players,

Wish you the Best!

CQ

Comment

Working...
                                X