This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    Branko does get talked into doing things that he doesn't want. After the WC 2006, He admitted to the fact that some players were on TM for WC2006 that he didn't want. I am also convinced that he was talked into taking Rezaeian back. But I wouldn't blame Rahman Rezaie and Badavi's fiasco on Branko. that happened in the middle of the game and in the heat of the moment. Rahman was too harsh on his teammate and Badavi just snapped. how can a coach prepare for that? to just put it on Branko and pass on, just gives the guilty parties (the players) confidence to do the same again. there is a certain minimum level of professionalism that one can expect from the players themselves.
    Wasn't Rahman a Serie-A player at the time?
    Rezaei was very unprofessional in that situation. However the problem was that he let Rezaei and Badavi play again as soon as their suspensions were up.

His worst disicpline issue was World Cup 2006 when he allowed Daei and Karimi to split the team in two. He should have kicked out Daei and Karimi right then and there. I know its harsh but they were poison in the locker room.

Comment

با تأئيد فدراسيون ؛ تيمهاي ملي ايران و عراق، ٢٨ اسفند در ديداري دوستانه در ورزشگاه آزادي به مصاف هم خواهند رفت

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRA3Wexj...=90tv.official

Comment

^So we should expect a list even sooner right? Only a little more than 3 weeks til the Qatar game.

Comment

Iran - Iraq game will be behind closed doors. No broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            So then why didn't we agree to play Morocco behind closed doors?
            is a good game, we can plan for qatar game, if we get 3 point against qatar, we are 90% in world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              با تأئيد فدراسيون ؛ تيمهاي ملي ايران و عراق، ٢٨ اسفند در ديداري دوستانه در ورزشگاه آزادي به مصاف هم خواهند رفت

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRA3Wexj...=90tv.official

Its 18th of March, according to this calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                So then why didn't we agree to play Morocco behind closed doors?
                The issue there was the the UAE rulers didn't want Iran playing in Dubai in the first place. We were unwanted guests. Of course our idiot federation will continue to visit there and give them money.

Comment

Latest news: 8 PP players have been invited.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Adel just announced that 8 Perspolis players will be invited to the NT. The squad will be released tomorrow if I heard correctly.

Comment

Has the full list of the squad been announced or are they just confirming that Persepolis players will be called up? Also should be thank Taj or were the Persepolis players always going to be called up?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Has the full list of the squad been announced or are they just confirming that Persepolis players will be called up? Also should be thank Taj or were the Persepolis players always going to be called up?
                        Adel only said on TV that 8 Perspolis players are in the new list, that will be announced tomorrow (If I heard correctly). He didn't say anything else.

Comment

So..
                          1)Beiranvand
                          2) Amiri
                          3) Rezaian
                          4) Taremi
                          5) Hosseini
                          6) Kamyabinia
                          7) Mahini
                          8) Ansari??

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            So..

1)Beiranvand
                            2) Amiri
                            3) Rezaian
                            4) Taremi
                            5) Hosseini
                            6) Kamyabinia
                            7) Mahini??
                            8) Ansari??
                            I think Rafiei instead of Mahini

Comment

Rahim Zahivi has been invited as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Adel just announced that 8 Perspolis players will be invited to the NT. The squad will be released tomorrow if I heard correctly.
                                The squad will be released right after Perspolis game not before. Then how can he say 8 PP are in the list if he dosn't know they are safe or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X