This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The less Qatar knows the better.

Their only world cup chances are a playoff now and they will desperately try to claim it. If they dont get 4 points vs us and Uzbekistan they are basically eliminated.

Comment

With Qatar what you see is what you get. With CQ and TM it's a totall mystery until March day !

Comment

That bus design is super cool!!!!!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The way Shekhveisi is playing, he sure deserves a call to TM.

Comment

^ I agree. There are more than a few names who haven't gotten invited yet that deserve a call up. Esteghlal Khouzestan has been very sharp in their first ACL campaign. I'm so proud of them. They play confident and tactical football. Something Carlos Queiroz is most likely following and jotting down notes on.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              The less Qatar knows the better.

Their only world cup chances are a playoff now and they will desperately try to claim it. If they dont get 4 points vs us and Uzbekistan they are basically eliminated.
              Exactly! And this is what Carlos is doing. It's not the first time he's done this. It is sort of trolling the heck out of the QFA, I love every part of it.

We could even say that with a draw they'll be eliminated too. Because their following opponents will be desperate for 3 points and it'll just make it A LOT harder for gutter to go to play-offs.

Comment

No Soorosh Rafeei is a big mistake!!!!! Why didn't he invite him??!!! Best passer and talent

Comment

Taremi and Rezaeian at the TM camp

Comment

Are we play Iraq this Saturday? It says so on my all (fotmob)?

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                      Are we play Iraq this Saturday? It says so on my all (fotmob)?
                      Yes, behind closed doors. Kick off is at 11:00 local time (8:30 CET and 2:30 EST)

Comment

Pahlevan left the camp for his wedding and will return back on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Yes, behind closed doors. Kick off is at 11:00 local time (8:30 CET and 2:30 EST)
                          Will they be reporting on the result or is it a secret?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            The result should be announced since the game is FIFA sanctioned

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              The secret is the game takes place in Qatar and TM is sneaking in by IRGC spy boats in order to evade getting held up at the airport.

To bypass US navy and aircraft carriers, CQ has deployed his ultimate weapon, Hashem Beikzadeh into the waters. He will keep the Americans busy while they make their entrance into Qatar virtually undetected.

Comment

Is this report accurate? Is Dan Gaspar, TM goalkeeping coach since April 2011, no longer a part of the coaching staff?! I would imagine there would be more reports if this was true. And Peyrovani too?

http://isport.ir/fa/content/c24d6dfe98cd
                                Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X