Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Well that's because they also sell a lot of real jerseys. Iran just wouldn't have the same number of sales for them. With Mexico, even people who aren't Mexican will buy the jersey, cause the team has fans outside of just Mexicans, but with Iran, the market is limited to only Iran, and 70% of people within Iran are more likely to buy the cheaper knock off than pay full price for an original. That leaves only the Iranians abroad
    If Iran was beating top teams left and right, I can guarantee Adidas would suck us off to let them make our jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
      If Iran was beating top teams left and right, I can guarantee Adidas would suck us off to let them make our jerseys.
      No dude, it has nothing to do with the strength of the teams. Japan and Egypt wear Adidas too. They don't have the same problem. South Korea, Australia and Saudi Arabia wear Nike, they don't have the same problem. We had the same problem with Puma last time as well. We have a f***ed up regime. That's the real problem.

But all in all, I'd rather see TM reveal their jerseys late but wear Adidas than show it early and wear a no name European or an Iranian brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        No dude, it has nothing to do with the strength of the teams. Japan and Egypt wear Adidas too. They don't have the same problem. South Korea, Australia and Saudi Arabia wear Nike, they don't have the same problem. We had the same problem with Puma last time as well. We have a f***ed up regime. That's the real problem.

But all in all, I'd rather see TM reveal their jerseys late but wear Adidas than show it early and wear a no name European or an Iranian brand.
        Has nothing to do with the regime, people in the federation can't take their cut unless we do an amateur deal like the one we have right now with Adidas.

I'd much rather us wear an Iranian brand instead of purchasing clothes like a high school team. At least with an Iranian brand, after all the theft some of the money goes to our own people and gives some people jobs.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
          It is interesting for Copa America 2k19 it says two asian teams on wiki...is one of them going to be Iran?

EDITED: Just read TM V4 thread. For anyone who has same question as me...there are 3 Asian teams looking to be invited (Iran could be one of them).
          That would be so sexy. I can only imagine Iran, South Korea and Japan going to the copa!

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
            That would be so sexy. I can only imagine Iran, South Korea and Japan going to the copa!
            The asian teams going there were already released and discussed on the forum : Japan, Qatar, China

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              The asian teams going there were already released and discussed on the forum : Japan, Qatar, China
              Chiiiiii? Wtf are Qatar and China doing there? Qatar can't even play and China......is China.

Comment

Source? I’ve read only one team being Qatar has been chosen....

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                  Chiiiiii? Wtf are Qatar and China doing there? Qatar can't even play and China......is China.
                  No doubt $$$$$ played a part.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    Has nothing to do with the regime, people in the federation can't take their cut unless we do an amateur deal like the one we have right now with Adidas.
                    I'd much rather us wear an Iranian brand instead of purchasing clothes like a high school team. At least with an Iranian brand, after all the theft some of the money goes to our own people and gives some people jobs.
                    People in the federation can not conjure when the international copy right laws are non-existent in Iran! Adidas, Puma or any other big brand will never have a proper contract with the federation unless they know their kits are not copied and they wont lose money over it! The federation is forced to reveal the kit late to stop copy sale as much as possible before the WC. Not being included in the international copy right treaty is directly the regime's fault. It's as simple as that.

Iranian brands and other brands like Uhlsport have already been denied by CQ himself for not having the proper quality. Also we don't really know if the kit is like a high school team's before it's really revealed. Everything else is just a rumor.

The good news is, big brands like Adidas are very unlikely to destroy their image in front of the whole world by selling sport kits that look like high school team's. The chance of that is higher with smaller or Iranian brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      People in the federation can not conjure when the international copy right laws are non-existent in Iran! Adidas, Puma or any other big brand will never have a proper contract with the federation unless they know their kits are not copied and they wont lose money over it! The federation is forced to reveal the kit late to stop copy sale as much as possible before the WC. Not being included in the international copy right treaty is directly the regime's fault. It's as simple as that.

Iranian brands and other brands like Uhlsport have already been denied by CQ himself for not having the proper quality. Also we don't really know if the kit is like a high school team's before it's really revealed. Everything else is just a rumor.

The good news is, big brands like Adidas are very unlikely to destroy their image in front of the whole world by selling sport kits that look like high school team's. The chance of that is higher with smaller or Iranian brands.
                      that i agree, they will sell high quality ,but they wont sign a contract, they will sell iran jersey from may to june july in adidas store, and since is a 1 year contract they wont lose alot due to fake being made.

Comment

Iran's logo :

http://www.sportetstyle.fr/design/di...yle-nba/4533/9

Comment

how can you directly see this can't be an offical I.R. Iran logo?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

What are we now “Los Jomhuriye Eslamiye Iran Clippers” ?
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                              What are we now “Los Jomhuriye Eslamiye Iran Clippers” ?

Comment

Since there is an "allah" on the ball they won't be able to kick it

PSYCHOPATH
                                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                                X