Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys,

I work as a press/media person and deal with the biggest companies all the time (SONY music, Warner Bros, various promoters, Monster, etc.) and I can tell you from experience that reaching out to big companies for news of any kind (in this case, TM kits) is not going to get you anywhere. Such companies only release information to media outlets and press people in the best of circumstances, and even then, they are very selective about who they tell and how much information they release.

Also, the best way to get to them is through their press/media relations departments and not their retail websites. Just my two cents.

Comment

I'm honestly so sick of this "zirpoosh" crap.

Get over yourselves. I will gladly buy a classic plain white TM jersey. There is a certain elegance to it.

Yeah I nice design will be cool but I care more about TM performance than the print on the Jersey.

I'm not buying the Jersey because of the cheetah print I'm buying it to support TM and that WC patch on the arm is all I care about. Please stop with the zirpoosh constantly complaining bs.

Comment

The players and the coaching staff have voted for quality over design which other brands would've offered with a sponsorship. The quality and design of the Puma jerseys were bad, same can be said about UHL or wtv it's called. Plain, daste dovom, whatever it is, if the players can play without trouble then I'm all for it. You don't get fashion points in the World Cup. Just my opinion, no disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenius View Post
          The players and the coaching staff have voted for quality over design which other brands would've offered with a sponsorship. The quality and design of the Puma jerseys were bad, same can be said about UHL or wtv it's called. Plain, daste dovom, whatever it is, if the players can play without trouble then I'm all for it. You don't get fashion points in the World Cup. Just my opinion, no disrespect.
          Puma, Nike, Adidas, etc. all have similar quality. The problem is that our federation and football could be benefitting from a proper contract, but we have too many thieves running the federation and they can’t figure out a way to steal enough money (like they did with Uhlsport).

I can gladly tell you that the whole copyright issue is a complete laughable lie. Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Argentina, Brazil, China, Italy, Spain, etc. all have counterfeit jerseys filling their streets up to their necks, yet they all have contracts with the big suppliers and unlike Iran don’t buy their clothing like an amateur team would.

The problem is the unprofessional behaviour and the theft with this deal, not the design.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              ? Does he think people are stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                ? Does he think people are stupid?
                yes, they actually think people are stupid. look at us, we have put up with their bs for some 38 years now! so you think, they can't get away with a Shirt design!!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  What he says does actually make a lot of sense now!

If you wanna have a contract with a big brand like Adidas, then you're gonna have to follow their rules! It's as simple as that! Unfortunately Iran is out of the international copy right treaty and Adidas doesn't want pirate copies of their jerseys. If they reveal the shirt today and the copies are out, big brands like Adidas will never sign contracts with Iran ever again! Their rules need to be respected!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

If you wanna have a contract with a big brand like Adidas, then you're gonna have to follow their rules! It's as simple as that! Unfortunately Iran is out of the international copy right treaty and Adidas doesn't want pirate copies of their jerseys. If they reveal the shirt today and the copies are out, big brands like Adidas will never sign contracts with Iran ever again! Their rules need to be respected!
                    Interesting

Comment

Nonsense. North Korea was even sponsored in 2010!
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

It is interesting for Copa America 2k19 it says two asian teams on wiki...is one of them going to be Iran?

EDITED: Just read TM V4 thread. For anyone who has same question as me...there are 3 Asian teams looking to be invited (Iran could be one of them).
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

How do we get choosen for Copa America?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            How do we get choosen for Copa America?
                            We can't it's a tournament that involves nations from the Americas. Iran is in Asia!

Edit: wow apparently I'm wrong. Looks like now they invite teams from other continents!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

This is just not true. Looks at mexico. When I go to mexico they are SATURATED With fake jerseys. Yet they get nice clean jerseys made for them by adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                                This is just not true. Looks at mexico. When I go to mexico they are SATURATED With fake jerseys. Yet they get nice clean jerseys made for them by adidas.
                                Well that's because they also sell a lot of real jerseys. Iran just wouldn't have the same number of sales for them. With Mexico, even people who aren't Mexican will buy the jersey, cause the team has fans outside of just Mexicans, but with Iran, the market is limited to only Iran, and 70% of people within Iran are more likely to buy the cheaper knock off than pay full price for an original. That leaves only the Iranians abroad

Comment

Working...
                                X