No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone thought of raiding and spamming the crap out of Adidas customer service and saying that we are Iran fans and looking to buy? Persian internet mafia style? There's no way we can put pressure on IFF to get it together, but maybe we can have some impact on Adidas so they could push this fiasco across the line and start selling the damn jerseys?!?

I just sent them an email request to ask them about Iran jersey.. I'm fairly certain I'll get no response or a response saying they haven't been released yet and blame IFF.

FYI if anyone else wants to, I did it using this link and selected "Product Information"

https://www.contactus.adidas.com/adi...language=en_GB

Comment

we do not have the designs revealed yet! so whats all this fuss about all over the media?
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
        Has anyone thought of raiding and spamming the crap out of Adidas customer service and saying that we are Iran fans and looking to buy? Persian internet mafia style? There's no way we can put pressure on IFF to get it together, but maybe we can have some impact on Adidas so they could push this fiasco across the line and start selling the damn jerseys?!?

I just sent them an email request to ask them about Iran jersey.. I'm fairly certain I'll get no response or a response saying they haven't been released yet and blame IFF.

FYI if anyone else wants to, I did it using this link and selected "Product Information"

if we can several members here to follow through with this, maybe they’d notice. Wouldn’t hurt to try really

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Logo won't be changed until after Asia Cup 2019. Don't believe a non-sourced shitty article from some clickbait website.
          Taj said that it will change for the World Cup on Navad a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Taj said that it will change for the World Cup on Navad a few weeks ago.
            I listened to the interview. He didn't say that.

Comment

^so for the world cup or after afc?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                ^so for the world cup or after afc?
                After Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post

Emailed them very politely. I will post any response I get here. Thanks for the link.

Comment

I bet it will resemble an under-shirt (Zir poosh), with the most plain, bland white top along with at best, the 3 red line design on the shoulders!!
                    UGGHHHHH!!!

For once I'd like to see a nice design on TM jerseys before I die

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      I bet it will resemble an under-shirt (Zir poosh), with the most plain, bland white top along with at best, the 3 red line design on the shoulders!!
                      UGGHHHHH!!!

For once I'd like to see a nice design on TM jerseys before I die
                      I don't mind... it will sort of look like the 1978 kits.

Comment

LOL, this is all I got from Adidas....shame (I asked when the release date was or if there was any news on when the Iran WC2018 jersey would be available)

Dear Arash,
                        Thank you for your e-mail and interest in adidas!
                        I am sorry to hear that you were not able to find the product you were looking for. Unfortunately, as the adidas.com online shop, we do not have access to information about the inventory in our warehouse or retail stores.
                        Although we can’t provide information about the product, we do appreciate your loyalty to adidas and want to help you find what you are looking for. In order to do so, we can provide you with a link to locate a store close to you. From there you can call their locations and check their inventory for the product:
                        http://www.adidas.com/us/storefinder
                        If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at our customer service number down below so we can further assist you.
                        Kind Regards,
                        Yajaira

Comment

I don't mind... it will sort of look like the 1978 kits.
                          every asian team has a nice design. and have been having it in the past editions. all .... except Iran!!!
                          Especially Japan. They always get fantastic designs, ... which are, ironically, by Adidas!!!
                          So it's not as if the designers at Adidas cant think of nice patterns!

Comment

since this is a throwback wc we should have went with Puma to remake the 98 jersey, and their logo looks close enough to cheetah anyways.
                            and also we had 2 world cups with them:
                            1978: adidas
                            1998: Puma
                            2006: Puma
                            2014: uhlsport

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                              LOL, this is all I got from Adidas....shame (I asked when the release date was or if there was any news on when the Iran WC2018 jersey would be available)

Dear Arash,
                              Thank you for your e-mail and interest in adidas!
                              I am sorry to hear that you were not able to find the product you were looking for. Unfortunately, as the adidas.com online shop, we do not have access to information about the inventory in our warehouse or retail stores.
                              Although we can’t provide information about the product, we do appreciate your loyalty to adidas and want to help you find what you are looking for. In order to do so, we can provide you with a link to locate a store close to you. From there you can call their locations and check their inventory for the product:
                              http://www.adidas.com/us/storefinder
                              If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at our customer service number down below so we can further assist you.
                              Kind Regards,
                              Yajaira
                              AI Adidas riiid

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I listened to the interview. He didn't say that.
                                You’re right, he didn’t say “for the World Cup”. But he did say that, “It will happen soon (be zoodi)”. So I don’t know what he meant by “be zoodi”.

Minute 19:06:

https://youtu.be/hfhcrK2VdtM

Also, where did you hear that we’re getting a new logo for after the Asian Cup? Can you share the source please?

Comment

Working...
                                X