No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^stripes on the side was last years design and it was a major failure, adidas went bck to its traditional look, they were just trying it out
    Last edited by Farhad21; 04-16-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I wish Adidas would provide kits to IPL teams too.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhokPc7A...bahan_official
        Im telling you guys dont sleep on merooj. These zob ahan training jackets are clean. The grey ones with green accents (windbreaker), and the green ones with dark green pattern (warmup). The shirts are simple and kinda lame but I would actually wear the green/grey windbreaker to workout, even casually.

Comment

Why are we so obsessed with jerseys? You think Merooj, Daei etc provide high quality jerseys? Their technology sucks. As soon as you sweat the jersey feels like a million pounds. I don't care if the players wear undershirts as long as its a well-known brand with the latest technology. Those countries that you are comparing Iran to have had adidas/nike contracts for many years and have seen marketing efforts and revenue.

Wearing the nicest jerseys isn't going to give us an advantage, wearing standard technology jersey will.

I'm perfectly happy with the simple design rather than some overblown google-pasted cheetah that looks fake.

Comment

Exclusive: New Logo and Supplier?! Iran 2018 World Cup Kit Info Leaked

We have obtained exclusive information on the Iran 2018 World Cup kits, which will feature a new logo to replace the current design, and possible a new supplier as well.

IRAN 2018 WORLD CUP KIT
            The Iran 2018 World Cup jersey will be based on teamwear from an unnamed German brand.

Unlike everyone else at the World Cup, the Iranian Football Federation doesn't have a permanent contract with a kit supplier and buys simple teamwear just as a regular amateur team would. According to the information available to us, it looks like Iran 2018 World Cup shirts are set to be based on teamwear by a German brand, such as Adidas, Puma, Uhlsport, Erima or Jako.

Having played the 2014 World Cup in Uhlsport kits, the Iranian national team has been wearing Adidas kits for the last few years. We think the three-stripe brand is the most likely option for the Iran 2018 World Cup home and away soccer jerseys as well.

Which brand would you like to see produce Iran kits for the World Cup? Drop us a line below. Check out the 2018 World Cup Kit Overview to see all jerseys for the tournament.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...d-cup-kit.html

Comment

Every World Cup we have the same drama surrounding TM's new kits, but still every time the kits turn at to be decent looking.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                Why are we so obsessed with jerseys? You think Merooj, Daei etc provide high quality jerseys? Their technology sucks. As soon as you sweat the jersey feels like a million pounds. I don't care if the players wear undershirts as long as its a well-known brand with the latest technology. Those countries that you are comparing Iran to have had adidas/nike contracts for many years and have seen marketing efforts and revenue.

Wearing the nicest jerseys isn't going to give us an advantage, wearing standard technology jersey will.

I'm perfectly happy with the simple design rather than some overblown google-pasted cheetah that looks fake.
                We are less than 2 month away from the world cup and still do not have a jersey revealed. And every world cup nation has properly designed and professional looking jersies. So yes as Iran fans we have every right to be pissed that we don't have a proper looking jersey released so that we can buy and wear in Russia to support our team. because this is not a difficult thing for a ****ing football federation to accomplish.

Comment

Wait so we are gonna have a new logo for the World Cup too??

Comment

Im willing to settle for a brand like Merooj or Daei as long as we get a new logo. It's worth the sacrifice.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Oh god...here I was hopeful we would get a sneak peek of our jersey...and the article says there are leaks about who our "supplier" is going to be. This is just great. So much hype and watch it be Uhlsports sponsoring with 2014 design all over again (not complaining though the red jerseys are lit)
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Exclusive: New Logo and Supplier?! Iran 2018 World Cup Kit Info Leaked

We have obtained exclusive information on the Iran 2018 World Cup kits, which will feature a new logo to replace the current design, and possible a new supplier as well.

IRAN 2018 WORLD CUP KIT
                        The Iran 2018 World Cup jersey will be based on teamwear from an unnamed German brand.

Unlike everyone else at the World Cup, the Iranian Football Federation doesn't have a permanent contract with a kit supplier and buys simple teamwear just as a regular amateur team would. According to the information available to us, it looks like Iran 2018 World Cup shirts are set to be based on teamwear by a German brand, such as Adidas, Puma, Uhlsport, Erima or Jako.

Having played the 2014 World Cup in Uhlsport kits, the Iranian national team has been wearing Adidas kits for the last few years. We think the three-stripe brand is the most likely option for the Iran 2018 World Cup home and away soccer jerseys as well.

Which brand would you like to see produce Iran kits for the World Cup? Drop us a line below. Check out the 2018 World Cup Kit Overview to see all jerseys for the tournament.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...d-cup-kit.html
                        They did no research. The kit is adidas and has been for months. FIFA has seen the final design and approved. The amount of reviews and approvals these kits require, there is no way you can get a new kit within 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Im willing to settle for a brand like Merooj or Daei as long as we get a new logo. It's worth the sacrifice.
                          Bro I bet Meshki Pooshan were hoping for a name change too...before they realized not all wishes are good wishes lol. I wouldn't trust any logo coming out of Iran right now (w/ all the propaganda bs)
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                            Bro I bet Meshki Pooshan were hoping for a name change too...before they realized not all wishes are good wishes lol. I wouldn't trust any logo coming out of Iran right now (w/ all the propaganda bs)
                            LOL. i hear what you are saying. It's probably going to resemble the Hezbollah flag or something. Smh
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Logo won't be changed until after Asia Cup 2019. Don't believe a non-sourced shitty article from some clickbait website.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                                Oh god...here I was hopeful we would get a sneak peek of our jersey...and the article says there are leaks about who our "supplier" is going to be. This is just great. So much hype and watch it be Uhlsports sponsoring with 2014 design all over again (not complaining though the red jerseys are lit)
                                At this point this is the best that can happen to us

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X