No announcement yet.

Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As bad as we are with the process leading up to a kit, we normally have nice kits in the end.

I'm not too worried... the better the kit they come up with, the more sales they have and the more $$$ they make.

If there's anything we know, IFF $$$
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
      Is it not possible to have them stitched?
      And perhaps have a slightly bigger more detailed IFF logo?
      Absolutely it is possible to get them stitched. IFF is just cheap and does not want to spend the money.

Comment

We are not sponsored by Adidas, we're buying clothes from them.

It's the same concept as having a Costco membership. You're not sponsored from them, you just agree to pay a yearly membership to save on some products.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post

It's the same concept as having a Costco membership. You're not sponsored from them, you just agree to pay a yearly membership to save on some products.
          Source ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

don't think that's true because there is no such thing

Comment

Adidas is not sponsoring us per se ( Paying IFF to wear Adidas kits). In fact, we are paying Adidas, just far less that say your local sunday league team would, for a shit ton of equipment that is supposedly their top of the line. Our kit will be from a catalogue, and has various customization options from Adidas ( their generic designs that any team can get). Not sure if Adidas will allow IFF to order unique colors on the generic design, this has been done in the past by Algeria and Morocco, amongst other teams.

For example, these are algeria's current kits. Both based on templates, with the unique green color that you cant get in catalogue. IMO they are both very good looking. The second one (away) is the top tier design ( Adidas Condivo 18) and likely what we will get, except white with green/red stripes.

here they are
              http://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/1...away-kits.html

Similarly moroccos kits are also based on template design and look clean.
              http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/1...ts-leaked.html

I think it is reasonable to expect IFF to come up with something simple and clean like this. They should really try and use a unique red/green color in our kits , or a silver color, so we slightly break from the standard look.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                don't think that's true because there is no such thing
                Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                Source ?

Hadi jan, there is such a thing.

We don't have a sponsorship contract with Adidas. The reason IFF signed up with Givova in the first place was because we were paying them for our jerseys, and inevitably, there was some middleman (read: crooks in the federation) who were making money off of these transactions.

If you don't believe me, watch 90. Karimi referred to it, and Saket didn't deny it. We buy jerseys and kits from Adidas in bulk, and our players return them after each training session to get them washed. This happened with Uhlsport as well after they made the World Cup jerseys.

The last time we were properly sponsored by a foreign clothing manufacturer was with Puma. That's why Zandi had a mini appearance on their website.

If none of the above convinces you, think about this: if we'd been sponsored by Adidas this entire time, why does our name not show up once on any one of their websites? They haven't sold a single piece of Iran merchandise over the past few years since we've been "sponsored" by them.

We've never had a sponsorship contract with Adidas, and it is highly unlikely that we will have one for the World Cup. The most optimistic scenario is that IFF pays Adidas an extra fee to make a custom jersey for the World Cup ... and that's very, very unlikely.

You want more proof? How about an instagram page that claims to be "Adidas Co Iran" selling the exact type of training gear our players wear. https://www.instagram.com/adidas.co.iran/?hl=en
                Or how about some dude who's selling, shady at best, merchandise https://www.instagram.com/iranjersey/?hl=en

Adidas are not sponsoring us. If we get a sponsorship contract with Adidas, our merchandise will show up on their official websites. Anything else is bogus.
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Loving those two kits, plain and the massive logos look nice, encouraging stuff.

Comment

which 2 ?

Comment

We don't have a sponsorship contract with Adidas. The reason IFF signed up with Givova in the first place was because we were paying them for our jerseys, and inevitably, there was some middleman (read: crooks in the federation) who were making money off of these transactions.

If you don't believe me, watch 90. Karimi referred to it, and Saket didn't deny it. We buy jerseys and kits from Adidas in bulk, and our players return them after each training session to get them washed. This happened with Uhlsport as well after they made the World Cup jerseys.

The last time we were properly sponsored by a foreign clothing manufacturer was with Puma. That's why Zandi had a mini appearance on their website.

If none of the above convinces you, think about this: if we'd been sponsored by Adidas this entire time, why does our name not show up once on any one of their websites? They haven't sold a single piece of Iran merchandise over the past few years since we've been "sponsored" by them.

We've never had a sponsorship contract with Adidas, and it is highly unlikely that we will have one for the World Cup. The most optimistic scenario is that IFF pays Adidas an extra fee to make a custom jersey for the World Cup ... and that's very, very unlikely.

You want more proof? How about an instagram page that claims to be "Adidas Co Iran" selling the exact type of training gear our players wear. https://www.instagram.com/adidas.co.iran/?hl=en
                      Or how about some dude who's selling, shady at best, merchandise https://www.instagram.com/iranjersey/?hl=en

Adidas are not sponsoring us. If we get a sponsorship contract with Adidas, our merchandise will show up on their official websites. Anything else is bogus.
                      ok im convinced

Comment

Sorry, I meant Algeria and Morocco's leaked ones. They look very nice.

Comment

It makes me sad to know I won’t be able to go to a adidas store and buy a Iran jersey.

Comment

dude why is your reputation points so shit?

Comment

Amongst the Persians my reputation has floundered. However my street cred is at a all time high!

Comment

What about 1998 was that not a sponsorship?

Comment

Working...
                                X