Adidas Team Melli Kit Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Well, even IFF's lawyers were surprised about this decision and the negotiators were unaware about that. I don't know but it's a but suspicious to say the least.
    http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6442437/%D...85%D9%84%DB%8C

I hope for the best, but expect the worst. The unveiling will probably be nothing but pure disappointment for those who expect a unique design.
    Lawyers are upset they missed a free trip.

The kits won't be anything fancy. It's already clear adidas doesn't give a f***.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Lawyers are upset they missed a free trip.

The kits won't be anything fancy. It's already clear adidas doesn't give a f***.
      lets just hope IFF chose the coolest looking template, and at least some interesting colors.

Edit : Who am i kidding , they chose the plainest and ugliest thing bc they want to embarrass us on the greatest stage of all.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        lets just hope IFF chose the coolest looking template, and at least some interesting colors.

Edit : Who am i kidding , they chose the plainest and ugliest thing bc they want to embarrass us on the greatest stage of all.
        Last time Givova unveil TM kit, People made scandals, jokes on telegram and so. Maybe (!) IFF learnt something from them

Comment

To be fair: Real Madrid had the same plain white shirt design. While everybody here would celebrate it as masterpiece, we would kill the IFF for it.
          Somehow I can’t upload the picture via my mobile, but under the below link you find the kit from last season.
          https://www.bestcheapsoccer.com/product-9162.html

As long as we won´t face the embracement of Kameron in 1994 (Before the start they had no budget for the shirt and had to collect money as donation to get the Kits) and Iran 2014 (Just 2 shirts for each player which did not allow them to exchange them with the other team) I will be happy.
          Even the plain design of Adidas is better from the Quality than Givova, Uhlsport and the rest.

Comment

^with our plain logo we cant have a plain jersey, a cool logo design in a white jersey pops out and usually is bigger and embossed with detail, iff just tapes them on

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              ^with our plain logo we cant have a plain jersey, a cool logo design in a white jersey pops out and usually is bigger and embossed with detail, iff just tapes them on
              IFF's logos are iron-on transfer logo. Very cheap and bare minimum.

Comment

Gosha Rubinskay x Team Melli x Adidas Concept

Hi Gang,

While we wait for Aghayoon to unveil the actual Jersey here are a couple of cool concepts I've been working on.

I'll post once in a while as we get closer.

Here's Russian designer Gosha Rubinsky WC tribute x Adidas X Team Melli. Hope you enjoy.

GoshaXAdidasXTeamMelli.JPG

Comment

I actually prefer a plain design (like Real Madrid’s kit).

Simplicity is more elegant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    IFF's logos are iron-on transfer logo. Very cheap and bare minimum.
                    Is it not possible to have them stitched?
                    And perhaps have a slightly bigger more detailed IFF logo?

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie33 View Post
                      Hi Gang,

While we wait for Aghayoon to unveil the actual Jersey here are a couple of cool concepts I've been working on.

I'll post once in a while as we get closer.

Here's Russian designer Gosha Rubinsky WC tribute x Adidas X Team Melli. Hope you enjoy.

[ATTACH]17757[/ATTACH]
                      why would anyone want to wear that abomination?

its only useful for Zanjir Zani in Moharram

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        I actually prefer a plain design (like Real Madrid’s kit).

Simplicity is more elegant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Real Madrid's shirt is simple but its far from plain.

there are angled stripes on the shirt which are also shaded. it gives the shirt a nice subtle texture.

Comment

http://www.adidas.com/us/men-jerseys

if you look at every Adidas world cup jersey, you can see they are customized specifically for that country.

I would expect ours to look like a stock Adidas T-Shirt with no customization and i will be surprised if it will be sold on the official Adidas web store,

oh yeah. and i think we are the only Adidas sponsored jersey which Adidas has not unveiled the design yet, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                            why would anyone want to wear that abomination?

its only useful for Zanjir Zani in Moharram
                            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                              http://www.adidas.com/us/men-jerseys

if you look at every Adidas world cup jersey, you can see they are customized specifically for that country.

I would expect ours to look like a stock Adidas T-Shirt with no customization and i will be surprised if it will be sold on the official Adidas web store,

oh yeah. and i think we are the only Adidas sponsored jersey which Adidas has not unveiled the design yet, lol
                              What about Morocco & Sweden jerseys?

Comment

The kit is def a IFF concoction as there have been no leaks. I’ve been visiting footyheadlines for years and they manage to get leaks from 6 months in advance from the likes of Adidas, Nike and puma.

I just hope it’s not a botch job and by that I mean random fonts or shitty game personalisations like the last World Cup. I remember my friend taking the piss about the small flags that looked like duct tape material on the front of the shirts.

Comment

Working...
                                X