Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I feel like ARJ would thrive the best in Ligue 1... I cant say the same for many of our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Personally, I feel like ARJ would thrive the best in Ligue 1... I cant say the same for many of our players.
      I agree. Ligue 1 suits his style.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If there is any offer on the table from the mentioned leagues above then he should be on his way out indeed. But let's see if there are suitors for him, his performances are still not worthy of a top 3 league if you ask me.

Comment

11-2 aggregate is unacceptable for one of the top Dutch teams. Time to fire the manager.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Dutch league is shit. Hate to say it but its true. Probably not even a top 10 league in Europe.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

If jahanbaksh reaches 10goals 10 assists I think he'll get some offers from better leagues.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

7 goals is embarasing

Comment

very poor, but as ive said, eridivisie in general is just shocking defensively (top to bottom). But nevertheless AZ has provided a good platform for ARJ, hes learning to play another position which will increase versatility for potential suitors. I think he will end up in bundesliga tbh, for a team the level of hoffenheim, hertha, etc or move to ajax. French teams would be kinda less likely given their main scouting focus is within the country itself, and in africa. The thing with ARJ is , i have a lot of faith in him making good decisions for his future (not as confident with azmoun, saeid). Lets hope he can get to 10 plus in both goals and assists, and im sure he will have some good offers.

Comment

Dutch league is officially a Micky Mouse league, now!

Comment

Not convinced that he can go to a top league based on this season's performance but can be wrong. If he doesn't leave this league I hope he at least goes to a team like Feyenoord or Ajax

Comment

After the performances of the Eredivisie in the past few season, it has lost a lot of credibility as a reputable league. Ajax barely scraped by Legia Warsaw and all other Dutch teams faltered. Sad to see such a good league become something like this. Hopefully we can return to the days of Eredivisie being a top 6 league. But for now Turkish, Russian, Belgian are all better leagues.

Comment

AZ is due for a manager change.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is benched...

Comment

Seriously, why can't even Feyenoord and Eindhoven perform anymore? It makes it feel less credible for Iranians performing here when these teams perform so poorly in Europe

Comment

He was subbed in from minute 56.

Comment

Working...
                                X