Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it, the red card was going to be costly for him, especially when Poloz scored twice against Zenit last week.

Comment

both eza and azmoun on the bench it seems:

http://livescore.com/soccer/champion...tov/1-2335654/

Comment

fk..!

i suppose Rostov going there to park the bus from the get go..??
        no Bastos either.... i guess he is goner already..?? figured he would feature today and then transfer.!!?

Comment

From the looks of it, Rostov is going on full defence mode. Honestly, it is a weak appeal to the game because Ajax is beatable. And, Rostov is nothing without Azmoun. I just hope he will be subbed in early, instead of given some trash minutes. I was so excited for this game, Azmoun could finally get the exposure he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I knew it, the red card was going to be costly for him, especially when Poloz scored twice against Zenit last week.
            from those earlier highlights reel, those were both easy tap ins into empty nets..!! even my grandma woulda put those away..!!
            the fact that he couldnt get shitt on the counter for the rest of the match when Zenit was all pushing up to even the score, tells more about his overall quality..!!

i think its more a case of Rostov going in all defensively and try to frustrate the hosts and hopefully keep the game scoreless at HT..!! and then bring in fresh Azmoun early in 2nd half to hit them on the counter ...!

Comment

Benching Azmoun Their loss

Comment

Wtf? This is the new coach right?

Comment

Kurban Berdyev screwed Azmoun and Ezatollahi by leaving.

Comment

Well, the new coach got advised by Berdyev, it's hard to believe Azmoun is benched tonight. I hope Bukharov and Poloz suck horse shit so Azmoun can come in and replace them to show who's better.

Comment

Berdyev is on the bench tonight as assistant manager.

Comment

not surprised. stupid red card and own goal is more than enough to deserve benching in an important game.

Comment

It makes sense to bench him basically, they're going for a draw, once they fall behind Azmoun will come on and tear Ajax apart
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

They just showed Azmoun being talked to by the coach and being given instructions onFox Sports 1 pre game show. So crazy to see him on TV in HD especially for champions league. Seems like although he is on the bench they will probably sub him in early second half

Comment

I'm happy Azmoun is benched. He usually doesn't last more than 60mins. Hopefully he comes on at 60th min and beats the tired Ajax defenders. More chance of him getting a goal, if he comes on as a sub, imo.

Comment

Im at the arena right now. Azmoun and Ezatollahi are warming up together and the Armenian kid + goalie.

Comment

Working...
                                X