X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Chekaresh mikoneh...???

is the starting line-ups out yet..?
    match starting at 20:45 CET
    i guess that means 2:45 Central US time?

Comment

Btw, Ajax tied bottom team Roda JC last week 2-2, they conceded goals very easily, we have to capitalize on their defensive weaknesses. Plus, they tend to give it away often in the final 15 minutes of the game.

Comment

https://youtu.be/rslKFxgQY-o

Comment

^were they resting some key CL starters in that game..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            ^were they resting some key CL starters in that game..??
            1 J. Cillessen
            2 K. Tete
            35 M. Dijks
            4 J. Riedewald
            5 D. Sánchez
            27 N. Gudelj
            10 D. Klaassen
            6 R. Bazoer
            8 D. Sinkgraven
            25 K. Dolberg
            7 A. El Ghazi

http://nl.soccerway.com/matches/2016...da-jc/2240304/

Comment

Comment

Any good links that work with iphone guys?

Comment

Did anyone notice the disgusting move by Zenit's number 21 (Javi Garcia) after Ezatolahi scored an own goal? Next game, we should foul this f*uck as there is no tomorrow.

1:13 mark

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Did anyone notice the disgusting move by Zenit's number 21 (Javi Garcia) after Ezatolahi scored an own goal? Next game, we should foul this f*uck as there is no tomorrow.

1:13 mark

yea, just noticed that dirty POS also riding on top of Saeed while he is trying to clear that cross, very well causing his header to get directed towards the goal instead..!! too much going on i guess for the ref to spot the infraction..!!?

sorta typical, highly physical RPL action, Ezzai better get used to it, strengthen-up and add a bit of nasty to his own game, especially if he is planning on playing any sorta Defensive role in that league..!! RPL action isnt for the faint of heart..!!

Gatscan Red looks to have done em in, in that game and they probably coulda easily add on to the scoreline had Sardar wasnt missing due to suspension ..!!?
                    Gatscan is another typical Dirty, highly physical Russian footballer..!! he got away with a bunch of yellow-card-worthy narekhari tackles in the last round vs Anderlecht..!! he needs to calm it a bit, cause each Ref has their own tolerance for careless/physical play..!!

Comment

OK I'm heading to the ArenA. Will be there in 15 minutes. I try to hang around the big movie theater I was talking about earlier. Just approach me if you see me. Can't miss me with the beard!

Cheers!
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

2-1 Ajax Azmun with the first goal! 85/1 not a bad bet!
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ good guess..! and tbh, that still would be a good result for Rostov chances of progress

Comment

http://www.trt.net.tr/Anasayfa/canli.aspx?y=tv&k=trt1 Here is a free link to everyone you can watch with any device. Match starts in 1 hour and 15 minutes
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Damn, Azmoun is benched No sign of Ezatolahi either.

XI ROSTOV vs Ajax: Dzhanaev; Terentjev, Novoseltsev, César Navas, Kudrjasov; Kalachev, Noboa, Gatcan, Erokhin; Bukharov, Poloz. #UCL

https://twitter.com/FT_Total/status/765605831895384064

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Damn, Azmoun is benched No sign of Ezatolahi either.
                                XI ROSTOV vs Ajax: Dzhanaev; Terentjev, Novoseltsev, César Navas, Kudrjasov; Kalachev, Noboa, Gatcan, Erokhin; Bukharov, Poloz. #UCL
                                https://twitter.com/FT_Total/status/765605831895384064
                                Both are benched. WTF is this new coach doing? He is essentially playing with no strikers. Bukharov is a striker on paper but he really is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X