This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Sardar needs to improve and it doesn't matter what team he is on. He has been out of form for the last few months. I don't what you expect Rostov to do when he isn't performing.
    Out of form? Sardar? What are you saying?

There are people in this site who think he should win the best Asian player of the year because he scored 5 goals in the CL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Out of form? Sardar? What are you saying?

There are people in this site who think he should win the best Asian player of the year because he scored 5 goals in the CL!
      No one suggested he win Asian Player of the Year, we all said he was second best behind Son and that Son was the rightful winner.

At least he did this in a European Champions League against some of the best teams in the world - this compared to the fact that you think someone who got his stacked Asian team to the ASIAN Champions Leagues and lost to a team that wouldn't make a bottom-dwelling European league. This same person you praise also couldn't get their so-called golden generation to the 3rd spot in the other group, their essentially already out with 3 games left - great player!! We have a case, you don't. But Son had best season last year and looks to have the best one this year - so far.

Your hyperbole is ridiculous and you're just stubborn. Facts mean nothing to you. If you actually watched the last Rostov game, you will realize that Sardar, despite not receiving many balls, produced by far the best chance when he gave a nifty and clever one on one pass to Yerokhin - who skied it! But you don't watch games, you just come and spill bullshit all the time.

Despite all of this, he must leave Rostov. They are defensive and not scoring in 4 games shows they have very little offensive ambitions. That's not going to get you far.

Comment

^ To be fair Sardar looks non motivated and lazy on ball controls or even passes. I watched Rostov match vs Lokomotiv and he was almost invisible. He had 5 or 6 opportunities that he either lost control of the ball or fall on the floor. Same thing happened during his past 2 WCs and few RPL matches. His last best shot on target was vs Manchester Untied in EL. He has either lost focus, his touch or got no motivation in him anymore. Whatever the case is, he is getting waste in Rostov. It is not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          English media got this cover!

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/07/sardar...nuary-6559732/

Sardar Azmoun spotted supporting Manchester United after snubbing Liverpool in January

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            It didn't stop him from being a regular starter before?! Was Rostov less defensive at that time?
            You are reading into things... I didn't say he would be top goal scorer of the league if Rostov was playing differently. First of all, he almost never stayed on the pitch for the whole 90 mins (still starts regularly, just doesn't play 90 mins) and most importantly when you're not really in shape, playing for a team that plays defensively and doesn't score much (nobody in that teams scores 18+ goals), it's hard to find your form again.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Which social media is this from?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Which social media is this from?
                Pretty sure it's Instagram, on his Story. It's like Snapchat's story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                  Pretty sure it's Instagram, on his Story. It's like Snapchat's story.

Cool, cause I thought it was snapchat, I went and searched, but was left like this 👉😔

😄😄

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Cool, cause I thought it was snapchat, I went and searched, but was left like this [emoji117][emoji17]

[emoji1][emoji1]
                    lol Instagram straight up copied Snapchat by introducing the Story thing, it looks almost exactly the same [emoji23]

You should follow Sardar tho, he posts a lot! I wish my Farsi khundan neveshtan was better since Sardar posts in Farsi a lot, I'm like a snail at reading lol

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      No one suggested he win Asian Player of the Year, we all said he was second best behind Son and that Son was the rightful winner.
                      At least he did this in a European Champions League against some of the best teams in the world - this compared to the fact that you think someone who got his stacked Asian team to the ASIAN Champions Leagues and lost to a team that wouldn't make a bottom-dwelling European league. This same person you praise also couldn't get their so-called golden generation to the 3rd spot in the other group, their essentially already out with 3 games left - great player!! We have a case, you don't. But Son had best season last year and looks to have the best one this year - so far.
                      Your hyperbole is ridiculous and you're just stubborn. Facts mean nothing to you. If you actually watched the last Rostov game, you will realize that Sardar, despite not receiving many balls, produced by far the best chance when he gave a nifty and clever one on one pass to Yerokhin - who skied it! But you don't watch games, you just come and spill bullshit all the time.
                      Despite all of this, he must leave Rostov. They are defensive and not scoring in 4 games shows they have very little offensive ambitions. That's not going to get you far.
                      Facts and cases have already been delivered by many people in the other thread! You just stubbornly don't wanna accept and take them in! Somebody who isn't consistent all year long, can not even be close to the top 3 Asian player of the year, let alone second! No matter if he once scored against Barcelona and once against Real Madrid! No matter if he's an all in all better talent than the top 3 players! That's something you just have to accept!

As for the other player..... More than 11 people win football games. Not just 1. Now I don't think that guy reaches even the tow nails of Azmoun when both perform at their to form, but as appose to Azmoun, he's been consistently the best player of his team, a heavy weight, where ever he played. So my whole argument was that selecting him higher than Azmoun for "the best player of the year" (not of a single game), is not out of touch with reality as you try to claim, and we should not always blame the Arab supported confederation, because our own player didn't end up on top! IMO, we should be happy he even made top 5!

Comment

Tehranto and Sly on Azmoun's potential...there is no better love story than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Tehranto and Sly on Azmoun's potential...there is no better love story than that!
                          LOOOL... we don't argue on his potential though! We are on the same wavelength when it comes to his talent and potential!

Comment

Everyone be doubting Sardar until he starts tearing up the EPL!

You heard it here first. Azmoun is suited for EPL, and can even make Middlesbrough look like a good team.

Comment

some folks need a reality check. sardar is not yet close to being a world class player and he is not going to walk into liverpool and score 15 goals his first season. a player like mkhitaryan was top scorer in ukraine with 25 goals before he went to dortmund. he won awards for best player in bundesliga but it took months for mourinho to trust him and he is still not a fixed starter. sardar is in a comfort zone, baba berdyev telling him in one ear rostov will be next atletico and iranian fans in the other telling him he is better than daei. either 1) his CL performances haven't been good enough for scouts (in which case another 6 goal season in russia is not gonna help) or 2) he only wants to leave his comfort zone for a top club. (remind you of anyone?) you only remain a 'young talent' for so long. every season there is a new young brazilian striker, belgian striker, etc. europe is not going to wait for him.

Comment

The best way to look at Azmoun is rank him with fellow Iranian strikers Taremi, Gucci and Ansarifard:

Heading
                                Azmoun
                                Taremi
                                Ansarifard
                                Gucci

Shooting

Ansarifard
                                Gucci
                                Taremi
                                Azmoun

Passing
                                Gucci