This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    RPL starts in like 10 days let's see how the first game or two goes before we judge his form after a break.
    True. Let's wait and see....

Comment

I still dont get why we are saying hes doing bad lol...guess you cant please everybody no matter what you do. Sardar is the best young player in russia playing for a very competitive team who with a good draw could easily be last 8 of europa league. First many of of you targeted rostov for abuse, realized they were actually decent, and now your randomly targeting sardar. We know he started the season slow, but so did the entire rostov team coming off the back of an incredible season, with more or less 6 new players in the starting line up. He scored AGAINST BAYERN, ATHLETICO MADRID, ANDERLECHT, AND AJAX (and sparta prague). You should be ashamed of bullshit like "sardar rarely shows his quality". Just in the last game he came on for half an hour, scored, and almost assisted another for a tap in. Next thing you know we will be told taremi is better than sardar. Ive heard it all now so it would not be surprising.
      tbh, I think iranians are doing quite well in europe right now minus ARH. So ppl on these forums who live to zerrr are getting anxious, and have to make up more extravagant, outlandish garbage to post, to satisy their desire for complaining. Truly pathetic.

Comment

any news of what will happen to Shekari, now that Rostov has postponed his signing? Will he go back to Zob Ahan? Would be an awkward situation after it's chairman said he will skin Shekari's head and put him back in his place lol

Comment

Rostov drew Man Utd

Comment

haha what are the chances. Azmoun must be hyped right now!

If they beat Bayern they can certainly beat ManU. Lets go ROSTOV!

Also Olympiacos got Besiktas.

Comment

now time for sardar to show manchester united he can score! a great draw!

Comment

Comment

Boom!!!!!
                  What a match for Rostov!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                    Boom!!!!!
                    What a match for Rostov!!!
                    Please don't watch it, if you know what I mean 😉😂

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Please don't watch it, if you know what I mean 😉😂
                      Just pray that it is an early evening match like the one yesterday so I will be at work.

Comment

Wow, exactly what almost all of us wanted. Rostov definately has the quality to beat ManU at home at least. Sardar scoring, espacially at Old Trafford would be another great exposure. Matches are in 2 weeks already.

Comment

Well, Sardar got his wish

He wanted to play against his idol Ibra (he couldn't in the sweden match, because of the U-21 matches) but now he got the chance to do it. I hope he shines

Comment

is also a great match for rostov because british media is strong and if azmoun score or play well, there will be alot of exposure

Comment

The Special One is gonna be crying like a bitch after MU loose this tie in an embarrassing fashion..!
                              Sardar is gonna start @ Old Trafford and score a beauty and probably comes off the bench at home where Berdiev will instead opt for an ultra defensive starting squad..!!

Azmoun will move to the top of the MU summer transfer Wish List...!!

Comment

Too bad Saeid left Rostov. He would've faced his idol Paul Pogba.

Comment

Working...
                                X