Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Nothing to criticize today?
    He sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      He sucks!
      Yeah, big time.

Problem is - you will hear these cynics out in full force over the smallest infractions, but completely mute and quiet on big achievements.

Comment

Yeah, big time.
        Problem is - you will hear these cynics out in full force over the smallest infractions, but completely mute and quiet on big achievements
        Kiss the goals good bye for another couple of months!

Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-03-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Kiss the goals good bye for another couple of months!

Stick to watching Persepolis bro. Weren't you the one who suggested that we sacrifice Team Melli for lowly-coached Persepolis, who are terrible, to do well (i.e. manage to get out of their ACL group and get demolished next round)?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            Please no more stupid nick names like: azmouinho, Iranian zlatan and Iranian messi. He is Azmoun. He doesn't need to be connected to other players that were great. He is great himself.
            It was only a light joke bud

Comment

Nothing to criticize today?
              Seriously? You expect people come and always bah bah and chah chah with the way our legionnaires play in Europe? I criticize when they deserve and give credit when is due, it is not the popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Seriously? You expect people come and always bah bah and chah chah with the way our legionnaires play in Europe? I criticize when they deserve and give credit when is due, it is not the popularity contest.
                So where was the credit today?

Show me the post. Problem is, you do one thing too often.

Comment

So where was the credit today?
                  I don't blame you dude judging by your age maybe and majorty of people like you here. You probably never saw closely our players good days in top leagues in past, days that when Daei, Karimi weren't in starting line up of team like Bayern it was creating frustration by fans. Now seems that making to the bench of bottom table Croatian League became acceptable.

Comment

Stick to watching Persepolis bro. Weren't you the one who suggested that we sacrifice Team Melli for lowly-coached Persepolis, who are terrible, to do well (i.e. manage to get out of their ACL group and get demolished next round)?
                    No, I didn't suggest it. I suggested that I become the national team coach and hire Ranieri as my assistant coach. I have offers from Championship league!

Comment

Show me the post. Problem is, you do one thing too often.
                      What? Show you my post? Chan saalete amou?

Comment

While I am happy Azmoun scored, I don't blame people like Iran 19 feeling this way. I was too young to see what our legionnaires once pulled off when they played in top 5 leagues so for me this experience is positive but not for people like Iran 19. He has made this clear numerous times tbh

Comment

No, I didn't suggest it. I suggested that I become the national team coach and hire Ranieri as my assistant coach. I have offers from Championship league!
                          Kheyli bacheye weird hasti toh, but you gave me positive reps so I can't complain

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            While I am happy Azmoun scored, I don't blame people like Iran 19 feeling this way. I was too young to see what our legionnaires once pulled off when they played in top 5 leagues so for me this experience is positive but not for people like Iran 19. He has made this clear numerous times tbh
                            Funny is as i said many times, in level of talent and being full package no one in last 30 that i watch TM match by match(and didn't miss much of it tbh) can't beat Azmoun. If scoring in Russian league is make people to have multiple orgasms, let them have, yes i am happy also he scores but kids can and must achieve much better things in his career.
                            Don't come and tell me what happened to Azmoun's praise. Seriously..lool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Funny is as i said many times, in level of talent and being full package no one in last 30 that i watch TM match by match(and didn't miss much of it tbh) can't beat Azmoun. If scoring in Russian league is make people to have multiple orgasms, let them to have, yes i am happy also he scores but kids can and must achieve much better things in his career.
                                Don't come and tell me what happened to Azmoun's praise. Seriously..lool
                                Yeah I mean I would've actually responded to your complaints more too, but because you've made your position clear I just let you vent your frustrations (it's understandable). The rest of PFDC should do the same in truth. It MAKES SENSE why you feel the way you do...

Comment

Working...
                                X