X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyval!

Dame Sardar o Saeed garm!

Mehdi Taremi o Ramin Rezaeian beran gomshan ke hata khake paye in dota bazikone SHOJA nistan.

Haha berin gomshin bargardin Persepolis, Yek mosht bazikone zaeef va bi orze!

Comment

i am so fucking nervous .... its about time that our players play in the CL !!! hope they'll make it !!
      FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Boys getting ready for big game

Comment

It is indeed a very big game for us, but we should hold sacrificing our shambools until they get past the next qualifying round aswell[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any links amigo's?

Comment

the game starts at 20:45 CET. Links will probably be up then so chill sirvan!

Comment

i have a question i am watchin on kodi does any one know which channel show the game?

Comment

Didn't want to post this right before the game and I don't know if this should be taken serious or not.

A Turkey based hacker has threatened Sardar to hack his Instagram account and also threatened to kill him if Sardar sues him.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Didn't want to post this right before the game and I don't know if this should be taken serious or not.
                    A Turkey based hacker has threatened Sardar to hack his Instagram account and also threatened to kill him if Sardar sues him.
                    HAHAHAHA dude ive gotten threats like this on a daily basis, most of them are in fact just bullshit. If I was Sardar I would just show the world what a little prick this hacker is instead of being afraid of him or wanting to sue him.

Plus if sardar wants to jail this guy he can just make a post, tag erdogan and say that this hacker is a Gulan supporter. AFter that we will never see that guy again

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      i have a question i am watchin on kodi does any one know which channel show the game?
                      Get sportsdevil then livetv.ru
                      sigpic

Comment

damn so fking busy these days at work and all these exciting matches are right in the middle of the work day..! fk

any team news yet..? our boys should both start today..!

Sardar shall carry them into next round baby..!!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          what the add source http?if you can tell will be good thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                            thanks got it thanks alot

Comment

Lol wtf? Why did the turk threaten Sardar? Must be a either a big Rubin or Anderlecht fan lmao

Comment

Azmoun starting. Ezatolahi on the bench.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X