X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    he does..!!
    source..? details please..!!
    thats my most preferred league, i hope something happens on that front, we really need a legionnaire back in La Liga..!
    villarreal has made an offer for him prob around 4m euro

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      Did they really??? Villarreal is a good team!

Comment

Any source?

Comment

If that lou$y figure is for real..!? Then their interest can't be all that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            If that lou$y figure is for real..!? Then their interest can't be all that serious.
            Super lousy when you realize that Zenit paid almost 10 for novoseltsev and lazio paid 5 mill for Bastos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Villareal has that Qatari garbage guy (currently on loan to Sporting Gijon)

If they went and bought a Qatari guy, and they offered that pathetic amount for Saeid, they have no idea what they are doing...
              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                Villareal has that Qatari garbage guy (currently on loan to Sporting Gijon)

If they went and bought a Qatari guy, and they offered that pathetic amount for Saeid, they have no idea what they are doing...
                I actually think they were PAID to sign that Qatari guy xD

Comment

Borussia Dortmund is the best club for him. Tuchel is a good coach, and Dortmund a young and good attacking team, if he can make the first eleven, i think he can, than he can become a Lewandowski in some years, and he can start 15+ goals in Bundesliga. this is perfect.
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    I actually think they were PAID to sign that Qatari guy xD
                    No doubt. Sporting Gijon havent played him in over 2 months now.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      No doubt. Sporting Gijon havent played him in over 2 months now.
                      Of course, The ''Qatari'' player Akram Afif couldn't even cut it in the 2nd division of Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Of course, The ''Qatari'' player Akram Afif couldn't even cut it in the 2nd division of Belgium.
                        He was actually born in Qatar tbh... probably why he's so poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          wikipedia says he did very well for that Belgian team, and he also spent time at the youth teams of Villareal and Sevilla... of course anyone can post anything on wikipedia....

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          He was actually born in Qatar tbh... probably why he's so poor.
                          I think his parents being immigrants to Qatar would be one reason why he could be poor. At least that's what wikipedia says.

Anyways the guy sucks. He is only getting a chance in Europe because of how many big name players are backing Qatar's youth academy.
                          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

wikipedia says he did very well for that Belgian team, and he also spent time at the youth teams of Villareal and Sevilla... of course anyone can post anything on wikipedia....

I think his parents being immigrants to Qatar would be one reason why he could be poor. At least that's what wikipedia says.

Anyways the guy sucks. He is only getting a chance in Europe because of how many big name players are backing Qatar's youth academy.
                            Poor as in he's a poor footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              Poor as in he's a poor footballer.
                              Not knowing that is what you really meant, I wanted to make that joke, but I got scared that some Qatari apologist would get mad at me...

Comment

Not knowing that is what you really meant, I wanted to make that joke, but I got scared that some Qatari apologist would get mad at me...
                                Don't be, Qataris are scum people as well. Lots of Nepalese workers had their passports snatched and made to work in horrible working conditions to make their stadiums for the 2022 WC (causing large numbers of them to die). Not as bad as Saudi Arabia of course but still pretty shit people.

Comment

Working...
                                X