Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rostov's concurrent CSKA is currently playing Bayer Leverkusen away and they fought themselves back from 2-0 to 2-2 just before HT. At least teams who dare to attack also score goals unlike Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Rostov's concurrent CSKA is currently playing Bayer Leverkusen away and they fought themselves back from 2-0 to 2-2 just before HT. At least teams who dare to attack also score goals unlike Rostov.
      To be fair Leverkusen completely dominated the game, before they got scored on.

Comment

are you really comparing leverkusen to munich.... please dont.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          To be fair Leverkusen completely dominated the game, before they got scored on.
          But Leverkusen's first goal looked offside too

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            are you really comparing leverkusen to munich.... please dont.
            No I'm not, football is still a game with 11 vs. 11 players who can score. Unless you park 10 men in front of goal, you don't even try to make a come back.

Comment

No I'm not, football is still a game with 11 vs. 11 players who can score. Unless you park 10 men in front of goal, you don't even try to make a come back.
              sure, i agree with that but you also have to understand rostov's game plan was a defensive game counter attacks here and there! the game going just like how they planned it but the PK was called. After going down 1-0, they were still sticking to the plan but when you get scored right before halftime, you lose confidence. the reason why they started more defensively in the second half was ke 1. abrooshoono hefz konan and 2. goal difference between them and PSV for the third spot to get in europa league. after the PK.. there was really no hope from a come back! lets all be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                Swedish commentator. Sardar Azmoun the Iranian, thats a player bayern have too look out for.

a random question out of no where, does mahan baghdadi really play in IPL or is he just a pathalogical liar?
                brooooo that baghdad guy needs to chill the faaaak down.

I actually asked Mahdavikia about him when he was with him at a training camp for Iran U16 in St. Petersburg. I asked how he was as a player and mahdavikia kind of gives me a small smile and said he was nothing to keep. he was only there because his father knows people in Iran such as ghalemorghi and they wanted to get him on the team with partybazi. He also said that his attitude was disastrous and he behaved like if he was some kind of star who plays in a professional league in Europe and looked down on all the other players.
                I remember when I followed him on Facebook and i was soo annoyed at his posts. he always put pic of esteghlalo players and said that he is best friend with Farhad Majidi and that soon I will take the place I deserve in Esteghlal and that he was better than many of Esteghlal players. And the worst of everything and the reason that i stopped follow him and I could not bear his bullshit anymore was when Arash Afshin was chosen as the league's most talented young players in Iran and he wrote that: how the hell can Arash Afshin be chosen to the most talented player in Iran when I'm 100 times better than him and everything is partibazi etc ..

what a legend.. hahahahaha
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

I just watch the replay of the 64 minutes Azmun play. I can understand why he is called the iranian messi : like Messi he was walking on the pitch when his team didn't have the ball!

No seriously, Him and Rostov didn't play that bad. But Bayern defense are physically more strong than him and shake him in some occasion. But the fact that he is tired very fast and can not last more than 60 minutes (iranian problem) is very worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I just watch the replay of the 64 minutes Azmun play. I can understand why he is called the iranian messi : like Messi he was walking on the pitch when his team didn't have the ball!

No seriously, Him and Rostov didn't play that bad. But Bayern defense are physically more strong than him and shake him in some occasion. But the fact that he is tired very fast and can not last more than 60 minutes (iranian problem) is very worrying.
                    Perhaps he has maxed out what he can get developmentally out of Russia. Time for a move to a tougher league where he will have to put in the work to earn the spot.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      He wasn't subbed out because he was tired , it was a tactical decision, the coach added a midfielder instead of Sardar. He actually played quite a few full games without seeming excessively tired, so we can say that he has already improved a lot on this point even though I agree that bulking up a bit would help him a lot in his game (I remember his last coach in Rubin said that he advised him to work out because he wasn't strong enough).

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                        brooooo that baghdad guy needs to chill the faaaak down.

I actually asked Mahdavikia about him when he was with him at a training camp for Iran U16 in St. Petersburg. I asked how he was as a player and mahdavikia kind of gives me a small smile and said he was nothing to keep. he was only there because his father knows people in Iran such as ghalemorghi and they wanted to get him on the team with partybazi. He also said that his attitude was disastrous and he behaved like if he was some kind of star who plays in a professional league in Europe and looked down on all the other players.
                        I remember when I followed him on Facebook and i was soo annoyed at his posts. he always put pic of esteghlalo players and said that he is best friend with Farhad Majidi and that soon I will take the place I deserve in Esteghlal and that he was better than many of Esteghlal players. And the worst of everything and the reason that i stopped follow him and I could not bear his bullshit anymore was when Arash Afshin was chosen as the league's most talented young players in Iran and he wrote that: how the hell can Arash Afshin be chosen to the most talented player in Iran when I'm 100 times better than him and everything is partibazi etc ..

what a legend.. hahahahaha
                        That Baghdadi guy got way too ahead of himself when he scored 2 goals for Iran at some unofficial youth tournament. He is 21 and still playing for a reserve team? Lol...

Comment

That Baghdadi guy got way too ahead of himself when he scored 2 goals for Iran at some unofficial youth tournament. He is 21 and still playing for a reserve team? Lol...
                          He isn't even playing in Naft, at least he's not in Iran according to his latest IG posts.

What's funny is that he signed a contract with a 2nd division Azerbaijani team, but never ended up playing there.

Comment

Rostov badly needed a consolation goal to help revive some confidence for remaining CL campaign..!!
                            Sardar sholmosholi wasted couple of (very rare) attacking opportunities early first half..! had he made a dangerous run or at least unloaded a shot on goal early on, then Byern would have had to respect the rostov's counter and wouldnt have poured their whole Dline to half line suffocating rostov in their own half..!
                            Sardar started the 2nd half much more lively but was stupidly yanked, i guess for damage control...? 5-0 was a devastating result be it vs the group's top ranked away, especially considering rostov parking the bus for majority of the game..!
                            lets hope they can bounce back to at least make Europa cup run ..

Comment

Come on guys chill, it isnt easy to play against Bayern in Allianz at the age of 21, in a defensive minded team. Give the guy a break!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                                Come on guys chill, it isnt easy to play against Bayern in Allianz at the age of 21, in a defensive minded team. Give the guy a break!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                                true he triead his best, bayern was just to strong

Comment

Working...
                                X