Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact he can perform at the highest level of football in the world against two of the top 5 teams in the world (Athletico and Bayern) will be tremendous for him and saeid. They know the required level now and can use the incredible experiences to help TM. Hopefully more and more players start going to europe (torabi soon) and then it just becomes second nature to make euro moves again. What these two have done for iranian football is incredible. To our young talents in iran ...take notice...this could be you if you take the chance .

Comment

Azmoun's father told Russian medias that they have to ask Berdyev if they want to know whether Sardar should move to a foreign club or stay in Russia, since Berdyev is his father when he is on the football turf (So it seems that his future depends primarily on Berdyev's decision...)

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/...futbolnom_pole

Comment

Azmoun vs Bayern highlights

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Azmoun's father told Russian medias that they have to ask Berdyev if they want to know whether Sardar should move to a foreign club or stay in Russia, since Berdyev is his father when he is on the football turf (So it seems that his future depends primarily on Berdyev's decision...)

I hope that's just "tarof bazi", and that he'll make his own damned mind where to go and when.
          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post

that is fine, but the club need to reliaze, this offers might come and he might decline, i know iranians did not do well in england, but liverpool is a big club, 2nd biggest in england, and they are doing well and klop will play him, azmoun is fast and can head the ball also, i think will be a good move

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              Azmoun vs Bayern highlights
              Wow - he almost had a chance to score on two more opportunities! Commentators were drooling over him. Wasn't able to see the full game. Mashallah

Comment

I can't see why he should leave Russia to Liverpool while he is doing so good in Rostov. He and Rostov are both improving.

Comment

BTW, it was Sardar's gorgeous pass that lead to the free kick goal that won them the game. Damesh garm

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                    I can't see why he should leave Russia to Liverpool while he is doing so good in Rostov. He and Rostov are both improving.
                    DireStraits, you make a good point. However, Rostov is going down faster than they are going up sadly. Their supporting players lack enough speed and are getting very old (Kalachev, Navas) and do not provide enough service to their players like Poloz and Azmoun.

I don't mind Azmoun staying at Rostov until even next summer, but I hope he realizes that his future is bigger than a lovable city in Russia. Rostov will always be in Azmoun's heart, as they gave him the chance he has today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                      Yek dafe boosesh nakoni

Comment

Dear friends, can we now just all agree that Sardar Azmoun is like 10 times better than Reza Ghoochanejad?

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                          No - he needs to keep improving, progressing. Stagnation will turn him from one of the hottest international prospects that scored against perhaps the two best teams in Europe now in the span of a few weeks into a stagnating, declining player. He needs to keep progressing and growing and taking on new challenges. Football players age fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            DireStraits, you make a good point. However, Rostov is going down faster than they are going up sadly. Their supporting players lack enough speed and are getting very old (Kalachev, Navas) and do not provide enough service to their players like Poloz and Azmoun.

I don't mind Azmoun staying at Rostov until even next summer, but I hope he realizes that his future is bigger than a lovable city in Russia. Rostov will always be in Azmoun's heart, as they gave him the chance he has today.
                            Sure he will remember Rostov however it was actually Robin who introduced him to Russia. I have this impression that Iranian players are improving in Russia while those in England have always been thrown out. Think of Goochan nejad is doing so well in Holland but could hardly play in a II league in England. Our soccer style is not a match for that kind of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              Dear friends, can we now just all agree that Sardar Azmoun is like 10 times better than Reza Ghoochanejad?
                              No not always. Remember Iran Qatar when Azmoun left and Goochi made a difference. How ever I blive we are strongest with both Azmoun and Gucci.
                              4-2-JB, Dejagah, Guci-Azmoun based on my observation in Iran Qatar game. You will see class football opfront. Gucci is a good left forward too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                No - he needs to keep improving, progressing. Stagnation will turn him from one of the hottest international prospects that scored against perhaps the two best teams in Europe now in the span of a few weeks into a stagnating, declining player. He needs to keep progressing and growing and taking on new challenges. Football players age fast.
                                Then he should go to Italy, Spain or maybe Bundes League but not England. Show me an example of one Iranian player with a good record in England.

Comment

Working...
                                X